Diamond Mining New Tech

I have been working on a new Diamond Mining Tech and am looking for someone in the NE ie MA/ME/VT to either provide material for testing purposes or would be interested in a trail for the tech for testing at not charge and substansial discount.

I cant give all the technical information so please DM or ask and questions and ill respond directly.

3 Likes

Bring it out to Michigan and we’ll run it tonight!

4 Likes

I’m sure you don’t wanna give our your secrets, and that’s fine.

But you should be able to describe what makes your method unique.

Why would someone pay for your tech? Less time for bigger stones? That’s an example you can give and not let any secrets slip.

5 Likes

I would love to explain it all out but I have legal advice that tells me the complete opposite. We dont expect anyone to pay us yet in fact kind of the opposite. We are working on a new tech that would be able to allow it to work faster, more effecient, trackable, tracable, replacable, passed regulations for electrical and metalwork components and can be retofittable. I hope this gives a bit of a better explination!!

2 Likes

Understood, and what you’ve said is a little better, but may be a little vague for some.

But I’m not your customer here, just trying to get some more details for any potential ones.

Personally, I need know what makes something special before I become interested, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

@TheWillBilly came in with some big claims and backed it up enough so to make em believable without showing his hand fyi.

4 Likes

giphy (1)

3 Likes

Yea understandable, ill get to that point; when i want to release the product. For now just looking for some like minded individuals who are in a position to help. Someone like @TheWillBilly would be in a perfect situation as im really coming along with the tech and am looking for the right partnert to push it forward. We arent at the point to be able to make any full claims with out providing the full scientific data to back it up.!

I dunno, I see a lot of people trying to make money off of this site, which is great!

But don’t expect to come in with some vague explanation of yourself wares and not expect to get to get some pushback

3 Likes

Optimism goes a long way. Let’s help him find some product to blast and maybe he’ll have something to show!

4 Likes

I dont think anyone wants to give vague explinations, most people are just simply looking for somewhere to start. Atleast I did when coming here… Its kinda people like yourself that just feel like they need to push back before any concrete claims have been made. Make people like myself want to not use this site and ill figure another way…

Thank you for the support, I was only looking for a place to start.

1 Like

Don’t leave the site cause someone doesn’t believe in you. There’s plenty of great info on this site and I urge you to stay.

This is one of the best cannabis/hash related sites out there.

@all let’s try to help @SampleAutomation find some starting material so we can see what’s up with the final product.

2 Likes

@GroovyOctopusLabs i wouldnt leave from someone not believing in me. I just would find a different avenue, percerverance is the main part of life in my opinion so i wont give up that easy.

I really appreciate your help and support tho!!!

2 Likes

You guys can be optimistic, I’m skeptical until I’ve been proven wrong.

How many equipment sellers come in with vague promises of outputs, then once they’re actually questioned about it, they have to walk back their claims a bunch?

3 Likes

Sorry people have valid questions for you :man_shrugging:

Well I never made any claims of outputs, never made any claims of increases with data. Only said I was looking for someone to get some help so I can attempt to get that data to back up any future claims etc, and simply couldnt provide all the information in a public forum…

Clearly your not the person to help me so what you think or say is basically irrelivant until I actually make somekind of claim or try and sell the system.

Sorry your so skeptical, when I get it working ill let ya know.

That’s a lot of stuff to claim with just a trust me guys, it works. Give me your material to play with or pay me

Edit: I’m done here. Imo your sales pitch is lacking. Take that for what you will.

1 Like

Once again, you seem to be taking this position as if I am asking people to spend money with me. I am asking people if I can spend money with them to test the end device… If I also say that from their help they would get a discount if they decided they liked it wouldnt be much of a trust me it work and buy my product…

Again, ill be sure to be back just to prove you wrong.

2 Likes

If you prove me wrong I’ll happily eat crow.

1 Like