Desktop Gummies Machine for Sale | Semi-Auto | 6000 gummies per hr

Item:
Desktop gummies machine,
Production rate: 6000 gummies (3ml size) to 12,000 (1.5ml size)
Model number GPE-18
Come with control box, 20 gummy bear mold

Price: $12,800 + Shipping

Video Review:

16 Likes

Can you make those depositor buckets to custom specs?

1 Like

Are you talking about the mold size and shape?
Here is a custom mold I have for 3.3mL gummies.

1 Like

No. I am talking about the buckets. I have oil heated buckets on my depositor, looking to replace them with a custom design for our own injectors and want triclamp in and out on the jackets.

1 Like

Got it. Yes, we can custom made jacketed bucket for you. DM me your design or CAD, I will take a look and provide you with a pricing.

4 Likes

This is actually a great advertisement and cool product

I like the video

Good job @jimmytian8

9 Likes

What is the capacity of the stock hopper?

1 Like

@2cool

1 Like

It is a 10L hopper.

2 Likes

Bravo! Super cool product. Will definitely be looking into it once we start up our mini kitchen.

@ZizzleB

Boss man loved your gummies!

8 Likes

There is really no need for a machine to do this. We can out perform these numbers via hand. Very very easily, I might add. And no, we dont use ketchup bottles anymore. Stay tuned for the SOP update.

Edit… at this scale!

18 Likes

You can deposit 12,000 gummies/hr with one person?

5 Likes

Niiiiice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
That’s great to hear!

1 Like

I’m guessing some. Kind of pour and scrape method

1 Like

That sounds like a mess. But he’s a smart dude, I’m curious to see what he’s doing :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve had some pretty good success in the past, worst part was cleaning up the little extra between cavities, however better molds would have probably made that less of an issue. I can’t wait until he shares as well he is definitely a smart cookie

1 Like

Makes sense. You think its feasible on a commercial scale? We are doing about 20,000 gummies a day in our facility. I’ve never even tried that method, we just got lucky and started with a depositor…

3 Likes

I’m using a squeeze bottle still, never fully perfected the pour and scrape and the clean up time wasn’t worth it to me. Again I’ve been using crappy molds, ones that have more support and you can get a bit harder scrape on would probably be the ticket.

2 Likes

I need

I can cook 4 batches of 600 gummies in a day

I use syringes.

I tried a pour and it FAILED miserably. Who in their right mind does a pour anymore??? It wastes more imo

And I did a pour 2 times

The first was a normal batch for experimental reasons and second was also but infused.

First failed, lost a lot of the yield(god that flavor was so good too) and had a sticky mess. Second was better but still had a mess not as big though

1 Like