Dental Grade Ceramics

No mystery, friend. Of course, I won’t be divulging the exact formula but for all intents and purposes, the material is known.

It’s basically a dental Porcelain, which is similar to ceramic in how its made, but it’s done at a higher temperature, for longer, making it many many times more durable.

so, a mystery material. I don’t buy mystery products, and i especially dont sell stuff for people to fucking inhale that i don’t know the safety of

No sir, it’s non-conductive. It’s not a metal. It’s an inert substance.

come back with information instead of marketing or just don’t come back at all. The industry doesn’t need another vaporizer scare. The last people who sold “safe” mystery products for vaping ended up with subpoenas and a body count

unless you can put people’s safety above profits you are in the wrong place

1 Like

I’m confused. I’ve answered your question as granular as I can without providing a formula for the material itself.

Perhaps your anger is misplaced? There’s no vape scare here friend. We have independent lab tests from north american labs showing the best results I have personally ever seen on a report.

so, in other words, you dodged my question entirely. Without knowing the material, i assume its unsafe.

only a fucking moron would blindly trust someone that something is safe for use with inhalation, especially after all the people that died from vit e

2 Likes

hey @FTLD-X not sure if you realized it yet but the people taking you to task on this stuff aren’t actual potential customers but competitors. I appreciate your demeanor when dealing with semi hostile posts but why keep it up? You can see these guys are never going to buy and are just working to make others not trust you.

1 Like

I don’t sell carts. I am a potential customer.

edit: to be perfectly clear, i sell finished product carts. Not empties

2 Likes

ok so why be such a jerk? you are really making a stretch trying to say ceramic is dangerous like vitamin e. you are being disingenuous and giving this guy a hard time for no reason. this isn’t the way someone would behave who wants to buy.

1 Like

Studies on the chronic toxicity (inhalation) of four types of refractory ceramic fiber in male Fischer 344 rats - PubMed Cellular changes induced in rats lungs by inhalation of ceramic fibres - PubMed

search “ceramic inhalation” on pubmed for plenty more examples of why i care.

so, any more concerns i can field for you? I am sorry if attempting to obtain transparency about potentially dangerous products upsets your sensibilities.

3 Likes

yet I don’t see you giving Ascent or anyone else a hard time about ceramic. just saying.

Its good that you care but no reason to be so hostile and disrespectful

2 Likes

there are only so many hours in the day

1 Like

There’s a lot to break down here and I’m in the market of education to some degree. Although BG305 has taken me to town once or twice in this thread, I’m no slouch myself.

The porcelain post is basically the same as what you would crown or cap your tooth with. So if you are saying you wouldn’t trust it, then I would say you need to trust the test results.

They smash the post into dust and test the residue for materials that would be hazardous to your health. The results came back many many many times under the legal limit. Of course, if you ask we can share snippits of these results!

And if you’re talking about silica dust from the ceramic COIL, we too have tested for this as it is one of our primary concerns.

Of course, it’s hard to get away from the stigma of ceramic coils and this is why we are bringing in a quartz coil variant that would not have the silica shaving issue that I believe you are referring to. Which, again, would be caught in 3 month shelf test results

There are worst things i could be than a jerk. I could be complacent

2 Likes

that ascent post on ceramics has only been around for a year. I can see why you wouldn’t have time. /s
if you want to continue being a jerk thats on you. It’s pretty obvious what you are doing though.

1 Like

i havent commented on ascents post also because i only care about durable carts. The reason this caught my attention was durability.

so, find something better to do than ad homeim attacks.

I have addressed my concerns, they haven’t been answered adequately for it, nor do i feel they will be. I’ll find a different cart

1 Like

I get it and I appreciate your concern. Frankly though, if I can’t address this guys negativity and concerns here in a constructive way, then we aren’t equipped to handle the shit the market can throw at us.

Part of the reason I’m here is to get picked apart by people who love picking things apart. I need an answer ready for every possible question and sometimes you just don’t know what people will say or do until you start talking!

I value any potential customer as much as I value every person willing to take the time to dig into us!

7 Likes

Perhaps I can ship you some samples and a copy of some test results? :slight_smile: I think you’d be pleasantly surprised by what you received!

1 Like

Send some to @qma as he is more knowledgeable on hardware.

5 Likes