Delta Separarions going out of business?

Here a lot in the industry that @DeltaSeparations is about to close. I can’t say it’s surprising considering their customer service is notoriously bad. Crazy to see how much market share they had in their space and now it’s coming to a close. Shady tactics will always come to light and if you BS your on borrowed time before your exposed

3 Likes

Wonder if theyll sell me a cup5 for $5,000 :open_mouth:

(If anyone has a used one, let me know)

3 Likes

Delta Separations and Apeks are both shuttering Friday. Both are extraction divisions of Prospiant.

4 Likes

My guess is their parts and used equipment may actually go up in price because of people needing the specifics components on all their units. The customer service has always been trash and most of their equipment needs serious and costly maintenance within a year of purchase with regular use.

2 Likes

Yikes thanks for the heads up

Yeah Prospiant gobbled them up… might have a cup5 for you dude too

They had some Cup-5s left when I talked to them Tuesday.

Do you know if they going to merge and continue to carry the original Delta and Apeks equipment, or are they just discontinuing those lines?

Word is they are closing those lines permanently

1 Like

They are gone gone

There will be nobody supporting their parts until someone 3rd party steps up.

Both divisions are profitable but not profitable enough for Wall Street. Shrugs.

3 Likes

Ahhh shit, gonna need to find somewhere to source FFE 10um Pre Filter Cartridges now. Let me know if anyone has a plug :slightly_smiling_face: :wink:

PS: Already reached to to delta/Prospiant team with their liquidation sale going on

That is unfortunate for all the operators running their equipment, like you mentioned in the previous comment I bet the used equipment prices do increase. Hopefully everyone is stocking up now!

So many Mergers and Buy Outs in the Industry right now. I feel like the Great Consolidation has begun.

Lol it’s just a water filter they sell them on Amazon

5 Likes

… anyone got a stash of 100l kegs they’re not using?

Lol it’s like the tin man from wizard of ozs