Delta 8 Gummies wholesale?

Looking to purchased gummies by the thousand. I have found some people but nothing worth my time. We all know how much these are actually worth. I am looking to purchase a sample of 1000 to get started if anyone can do this give me a shout

@kevin1 you seem to have missed the point.

one does not require a vape device to EAT D8.

@fuzecap HEMPIRE BUILDING: Wanted.

haz you tried this guy?

3 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 has someone awesome looking gummies. On his instragram few days ago I saw that they have good shelf life too. I’m planning to order some from him too.

3 Likes

I was actually going to reply to this tread but I don’t have any d8 gummies in stock rn

Hmu if you want a sample of d9 thco gummies

3 Likes

Where are you located?

Can you send me a sample

Dm me your name and ship to address and I’ll get you a sample jar out

I live in netherlands

1 Like

This is compliant D9 from hemp. If you can import D8,c are you sure you can’t use the same channels to import hemp-derived D9?

1 Like

Also should summon @MillerliteRN

2 Likes

Should always summon @MillerliteRN

2 Likes

Always is a big word. But, a nurse always comes in clutch.

1 Like

The wife and I have been to every Continent except Australia…

Hands down the Dutch people are the most accommodating and helpful group of folks… I have a lot of good stories…
@Smokeyyyy what are you looking for exactly?

Pectin or Gelatin? What strength are you thinking about?

@Sidco_Cat I think the EU has a different definition of hemp… we can accommodate for this…

1 Like

I’m 25% Dutch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That explains everything!

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Antarctica?

3 Likes

For sure,…before you were only allowed pictures… cannabinoids have been KIND to us

3 Likes

That sounds like something we should discuss on your episode of the podcast.

2 Likes

We’ve been all over the globe…

Literally circled Jamaica hunting specials…

I have so many stamps from the Netherlands… trains/cars/airplane… I have always been put into the special line coming home… and I always won…lol

Iv chewed fresh coco leaves on Reed Islands in Lake Titicaca …

We been to most of the EU Countries…

As a nurse who worked 12 hour shifts…and had two pay periods in each month… could take a full month off of work without taking PTO… WE took advantage of this. I regret the $ spent… but could never replace the experiences had…

2 Likes

EU is .2 thc or below

Ups is great for transporting hemp to Europe if you do all the paper work correctly

1 Like