Delta-8 Flower Shops

Hey guys hope you’re doing well. I’ve been seeing a couple Delta-8 THC stores open up in my area (Delta-9 is illegal my state). They sell Delta-8 flower, which just looks like average outdoor bud. Can anyone here explain the method they are using to get Delta-8 Flower?

Btw I tried it and it got me kinda high. Would love to hear your thoughts :slight_smile:

20 Likes

They are spraying hemp flower with d8 distillate that has been converted from CBD.

9 Likes

Winner winner
Chicken dinner

6 Likes

Thank you very much for that information. Do you know how they are spraying it with thick distillate and making it unnoticible?

Spoke with a distributor on Friday who told me they have flower sprayed with D8 AND CBN :man_facepalming: She said it like it was a good thing, and was completely clueless about the process, if they removed any residual solvents, or the TAC of the starting material. Really concerning.

4 Likes

Does this mean people are spraying buds with d9 distillate as well?

2 Likes

I’ve seen 2 methods. Most people are adding a little bit of alcohol to the disty then spraying but some people are just using high heat and pressurized paint sprayers.

3 Likes

You trying to crack that market real quick?

Guy in board meeting: so what’s trending, what’s the haps?

2 Likes

If you can wrangle a skunk you got this brah

Dm me when you catch it for follow up sop

1 Like

Yup
Just search for the scam on here. I’ll be the 1st to call out a cbd/d9 distillate sprayer! Scantlous things ppl do now adays to make a buck and rip ppl off.

1 Like

I’ve been getting a lot of inquiries on my Cali Hemp OG flower from sprayers.

Wondering how I can ensure I’m not contributing to any tomfoolery.

2 Likes

Sprayers gunna spray not much you can do about it unless you control the flow of product all the way to the consumer.

4 Likes

Please tell me your trolling…

2 Likes

Also i am thoroughly impressed with the sheer amounts of cooks coming out of the woodwork and going balls to the wall with sprayed d8 flower. I haven’t even had anyone asking for it up until a month ago. I tried some midsy boofrocks another vendor i know made that smelled pretty nice but smoked like shit and was super harsh. I just saw another vendor I havent seen in a few months and he has pounds of actually pretty nice quality flower. Some infused with terps to give it a nice fruity flavor to appeal to all the custys. A lot of the stores are demanding it big time out here came outta nowhere but it makes sense. I am not a fan of d8 infused flower. I like a good d8 cart, but whenever i smoke d8 flower i get somewhat ripped for like 15 minutes then it all wears off.

How are those isomers (by products from the conversion) treating ya?

1 Like

Yaaa fake weed spayed with some bull shit. Extra heavy on the lung cheese. I feel bad for all the stupid people this will effect :confused:

4 Likes

What I dont get is this.

Local mobile gas station (private owned) has CBD flower for sale on their shelves. It CLEARLY lists potency %, cbd as 13.5% and d9 thc at 9%. Now michigan is a med and rec legal state. BUT how the F can a gas station legally SELL HOT cbd?

Edited
They also have d8 flower for sale.

6 Likes

Meh. It cant be any worse than the garbage carts i smoked in college. 5% isomers vs 20-30-50% cuts of god knows what and pestistillate. Ask the dudes on reddit guzzling down zips of d8 a week how that’s going… i couldnt imagine strictly using d8 i really like it throughout the day or when i’m out at a bar and still wanna hold a conversation

1 Like

When they get caught they just play stupid and blame the suppliers.
We have the same here in Cali. My local liquor store sells it. When I said something to him he covers his ears and says “ignorance is bliss”

1 Like