Delta-8 Flower Shops

He is

9% d9… they should be popping

Popping off the shelves or popped by the po-po?

2 Likes

Give me that good good D8 flower that makes me make the lung butter.

4 Likes

Off the shelves.

Has anyone tried just straight up acidifying hemp flower as it cures?

Spray it down with citric solution and dry it carefully?

If the state uses an HPLC it won’t have isomerized- GC it will isomerized in the column yeah but.

Would acidified flower convert to d8/D9 as it burns?

4 Likes

brah don’t do it. most people are mixing everclear or some other solvent with terpenes and spraying it onto the flower, putting fans and heat lamps on it and pushing it to outa state customers or smoke shops. terpenes are actually harmful to the plant material if they are actually touching the bud and not encapsulated in the trichome. from what i have seen, the distillate oxidizes to a dark brown color fairly quickly making the bud look like mexican birck weed in about 2 weeks. all the monos evaporate off and your left with boof that people return. this ain’t it boss

4 Likes

A gas station in my county has it as well. I’m only a county away from you I believe. I guess it’s sweeping the area

4 Likes

I love the guys on reddit that get the bulk d8 distillate with added terps to eat it raw or make edibles

3 Likes

These geniuses are using MCT for dilution. I’m sure the MCT will evaporate before it’s smoked

5 Likes

wtf :joy: “our full spectrum bubble gum THCp flower spray available as soon as chinese new year is over”

4 Likes

My client just brought over d8 flower and showed me. He said it was 80 per 1/8.

I wanted to slap him (well actually his HOT g/f’s butt more or less). I told him how it’s done.

6 Likes

What the fuck is pharma grade

wait, bro maybe we should rethink this… that’s $10,240 a pound hahaha jk jk, this product isn’t safe and it really should not be sold. god knows what some of these people are using as solvents for this shit, now to mention how much is still on the flower. there has to have been some of these joints that just flaired the fuck up on people :fire:

2 Likes

I know its isnt safe. Why do you think I’m 100000% against thos BS scam?

Every post about this I call out scammers. I grow a pristine thc product. And sling cbd and cbg flower as it should be sold…as cbg and cbd flower. Not FN sprayed with this bs and that bs to rip ppl off. I make great money being an honest grower. I’m not afraid to drop serious coin as needed.

5 Likes

i was just making a joke, i was aware you were absolutely against it :heart:

1 Like

source

2 Likes