Delta 8 custom formulation - finished delta 8 products - licensed manufacturer

Your remarks are more than enough for me. Regardless if there is proof or not of something that happened years ago, the way you’re representing yourself now, at this time, won’t do any good here imho. If I wanted to place an order but was on the fence and I saw you attacking someone for mentioning they didn’t have a pleasant experience I would dip lol

10 Likes

You can fuck right off with that bullshit. You think attacking me on the basis of my income is going to change anything about how I feel?! Who fucking cares how much your facility cost?! Nobody! What your facility cost has nothing to do with whether you put out clean or compliant product, either.

As for your ethics, going to school to study it, again, has no bearing on whether or not you apply said educational background in a positive manner. I, too, have a heavy college background in ethics and philosophy. That you would resort to one of the major fallacies in your first response to me doesn’t speak well for your “high ethics,” as you refer to them.

My comment was based exclusively on what two highly respected (and vetted) members of this forum stated. I have never and will never purchase from you.

Standing up for one’s self does not require insulting the character of those you feel slighted by. That’s not what it means to stand up for yourself. In fact, actions like that only serve to fan the flames of discontent and increase the liklihood of an undesirable result.

Care for an open debate on the application of business ethics? I feel like I know where this is headed…

20 Likes

I love that movie.

They’re not highly vetted. Their level 1 slangers. I’m a level 3 which you have to earn.

not 1% as I remembered but this was undoubtedly hot flower. Can dig up other COAs, emails, etc but really this is negative energy I do not need right now. I do actually have lots of work to do. It was not a sales rep you fired, I spoke with you and many others at the company my dude. Logging off now jeez. Please stop trolling my posts and dming me

I spent a bunch of money for me getting custom sana packaging tubes, nice papers, and a pre roll machine. This almost ended my business right out of the gate.

I’m chillin now, doing great. Already made this month what I would have made in a year working at that smoke shop. But this loss was hard to bounce back from

8 Likes

panda-gifpopcorn-gifreaction-gif

Gonna have to start getting the sauces to make spicy popcorn

13 Likes

I got hot d8 from a level 3, slanger verifications are worth jack shit

15 Likes

The years of interactions I have with them say otherwise. Again, just because someone toured your lab has no bearing on whether I believe (without openly providing proof) what they stated. I believe them over you.

Also, you going after year old (dead) posts to continue your attacks is utter bullshit! I will flag you to oblivion and see to it that those who provided your precious certification are made aware of how you target those who are vocal about their bad experiences with you and your company.

And @moveweight, I got you on those sauces! Haha

5 Likes

I wouldn’t consider some arbitrary forum “hemp slanger” number to be highly vetted. Someone stepped foot in and confirmed you have a facility and you paid a thousand bucks or something?

6 Likes

This is @Akoyeh specialty isn’t it? Hot Sauces?

6 Likes

5ghpb5

5ghpqa

21 Likes

What order number?
I was not aware you guys were that fancy.

However I have plenty of proof about my statements of the pesticides.

I dont like to send out screenshots of others conversations, but I will.

12 Likes

Clearly you lie. your an aggressive bully thinking if your loud enough people will cower/ concede.

You obviously don’t know what ethics mean.

You stated you had no clue about this persons order. But here your caught saying your fired the sales agent who handled transaction.

You then proceed to call out peoples character. Who talks so poorly about a customer. I’ll tell you…. A low life.

You then try to bragging on how much your Hvac cost like we should give 2 flying fucks. We don’t care at all grow up man.

Your a level 3 hemp slanger which means nothing to most of us other than you paid some money to future and sent samples. We have all seen how many awful experiences fellow members have had in prior months with verified slingers.

Going on other peoples post trash talking is childish and shows the type of person your are.

Your rude, condensing and your attitude need a lot of work. 1 happy customer = 2-3 potential new customers. 2 unhappy customers + your response = no new sales on F4200. Hope your childish lash out was worth it….

18 Likes

I went ahead and flagged those posts. Even if you never did any of the bad business that these people are claiming… I can guarantee that I will never spend a cent with your business.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Not true. They came to my facility and made sure I wasn’t lying about what we do. Don’t discredit future4200 admins. That is very not cool of you. They’re very smart people that deserve respect and you’re assuming they did a poor job which isn’t true. Thank you Patty.

1 Like

So do you guys still mainly rely on farm visits to test for pesticides.

Came right from YOUR BOYS fingers.

9 Likes

Fuck this puto

4 Likes

Sorry Gringo, but not interested.

1 Like

giphy (5)

8 Likes