Delta 8 CLEAR Flash Sale

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You should post COAs

Interested in who tested it…

4 Likes

What’s the other 15%?

8 Likes

It’s not peeking high enough to count as delta 8. Test labs do not count the “shoulders” on a rise, you know what I mean?

Post the chromatogram please.

6 Likes

Altitude and botanocor.

You should post coas

2 Likes

@kcalabs

Paging…

5 Likes

#butisthered9

2 Likes

That shoulder they dont count is in fact the d9 and most likely the other 15%.

7 Likes

Lol yeah that’s because the “shoulders” are other stuff. Some might consider it more of a feature than a bug, the DEA maybe not so much

8 Likes

It has 0 delta 9.

1 Like

Lol…

6 Likes

I’ve been watching the cannabis testing workshop presentations from the feds. I’m willing to bet their labs have no problem separating d9 and d8 based on their approaches to method development.

14 Likes

Botanicor and KCA labs both found 10-15% D9 when I tested the last batch of supposedly 99% D8 I saw.
The vendor told me I just needed to get it tested at SD Pharm labs and it would be compliant :slight_smile:

If you want to sell on this platform you need to supply a chromatogram - there are literally threads about the lack of any pure D8 in the whole industry.

Should be doable but I’d agree that 85% D8 from isolate is probably 10–15% D9 or worse, unknowns which can include some nasty compounds.

7 Likes

I’m sorry to break it to you but that is false. You are using a lab that can not properly separate d8 from d9, they also openly told you that there was a shoulder which isnt considered d8. What is that shoulder? Wanna bet its d9?

5 Likes

Just had to

20200729_191546

17 Likes

I post this often, but there’s a reason these memes stick around.

7 Likes

You mean it’s 15% d9. Got it

6 Likes

Bump on the d8