Delta 8 CLEAR Flash Sale

There is no detected d9. zero.

2 Likes

Are you 100% sure about that?

Would you go as far to offer a money back guarantee if labs by @kcalabs show otherwise

Edit: And a get out of jail free card for shipping presumably hot material over state lines

8 Likes

Iā€™ll grab a L to get tested if you wanna offer guaranteeā€¦

3 Likes

Ummm, Flash sale on ND Delta 9 for $1500 a kilo. Signe me up, :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Give him a break. Itā€™s a tough business and if his labs came back like that then just suggest who to use and help educate him. Heā€™s trying to do the right thing legally as he knows it, hopefully. With that said Iā€™ll take a 3 gram sample Iā€™ll pay for and have it independently tested. Good luck hustling today everyone.

9 Likes

Itā€™s about being transparent.

OP either knows they are misleading people who donā€™t know any better or they are ignorant to what they are buying and selling.

8 Likes

I received a liter bought from Kush.com market place from them a few months back. Received a liter of D8 with oil all over the outside the glass with finger prints wasnā€™t a leak, no COA or letter included. Also the material had a noticeable smell that was not appealing to my customers. I reached out to them for COA with their name and got ghosted.

1 Like

You just told us there was a shoulder that wasnā€™t accounted forā€¦ therefor d9 was detected, just not quantified by the poor lab you used.

3 Likes

Yep, either their naive/ignorant/neglectful by trying to sell a product that donā€™t understand

Or theyā€™re straight up unethical trying to make claims they know are untrue.

Either way, I wouldnā€™t buy it.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve now owned a gas chromatography system for 3 weeks and learned one thing. If your samples are too dense, your results are gonna get skewed.

Hereā€™s a photo of easily readable peaks.

Ignore the bump tagged as cbnā€¦

Anyway I just learned a little goes a long way ā€¦ I test my results before roto vap.

100mg sample suspended in 40ml acetone.

@Superior_BioScience show the damn chromatogramā€¦

5 Likes

What are the rules for slinging product with fluffed coaā€™s? I thought @Future mentioned only a verified lab (@kcalabs) was going to fly?

2 Likes

F4200ā€™s new pet slinging category

I got puppies on deck.

1 Like

Fixed.

Stupid azz autocorrect

1 Like

wouldnā€™t it be unlicensed bm sales if there is more than .3?

Iā€™ve seen a few verified slinger badges sling hot cbd.

3 Likes

@Future asked the community their thoughts and, while there were several proponents, several people were concerned about monopolization of testing.

Weā€™re happy to test anything that comes to us. 15% off for all Future4200 members.

14 Likes

How is it a monopoly if you seem to be the only one who gets the analysis right? There should be no market for incompetent labs.

7 Likes

@kcalabs @roiplek :100:

1 Like

Spread the good word. Weā€™re bringing our standard potency test up to 24 cannabinoids in the next few weeks.

13 Likes

So if one wants a clear legit coa to sling on here they go to @kcalabs, if they want a fluffed coa to sling HOT products, any lab but kclabs will do?

I have some magic beans also. I can get a coa if needed.

1 Like