Delta 6a,10a- THC

Hey there everyone. So I recently purchased some distillate that was sold to me as high in Delta-10 THC. After I receieved it, I reached out to the lab who tested it, and it turns it contains very little Delta-10 THC. It’s primary constituent is actually Δ6a,10a-THC. About 55% of it actually. 1.5% is D10. 9.5% is CBN and 10% is unknown cannabinoids. Does anyone here have any more info on D6a,10a? I have consumed maybe a gram or two of it dabbing it, and I’ve taken a 50mg oral dose and a 100mg oral dose. I’ve noticed it gives some really nice cerebral effects.

2 Likes

I too just received a sample of “d10” from a vendor to run through the gc. I’ll try to get to it within the next few days but I pretty much anticipated what you’ve already pointed out; its actually a cannabinoid soup. The chromatogram that comes with it looks frightening enough, I would recommend being careful with consuming until you can find out more from the lab that tested it.

Edited vendor name

1 Like

Use kca they can quantify it correctly

2 Likes

I’d do some chroma and get it high enough to crystallize

D10 and 6a10a will crystallize in high enough purities

2 Likes

I’ve definitely been conservative in my use. It certainly isn’t what they claimed it to be, but it’s interesting nonetheless. I’m considering having someone at big state lab here look at it. Not that the lab they used isn’t reputable, just that I’d like to see some more advanced screening methods used. I wonder if an NMR would clarify any of those unknowns up. I don’t know where I’d get access to that though, or how much it’d cost me to have it analyzed in such a manner. I’ve gotten all the information I can from the original lab.

1 Like

KCA has already looked at it.

2 Likes

Do these other Cannabinoids separate relatively easily (unlike d8/d9) in silica?

-deleted

1 Like

So if I am reading this correctly, they sold him a schedule 1?

dleted

dleted

6a10a isnt this

The tail is 7 chain not 5

This is thc p 6a10a

1 Like

my bad

2 Likes

The most powerful cannabinoid ever discovered

Or I should say synthesized

5 Likes

I think I’m going to steer clear of that one

Are you implying I have a jar of HU-210? It doesn’t feel like it’s that potent.

I’ve got the groundwork for a pretty inexpensive, scalable and high conversion (>70%, unoptimized) synthesis for 6a,10a-THC. The major roadblock I’ve run into is our primary business partners pulled out a few months ago, and I’ve been confronting either starting a new lab from scratch or having to partner with someone reputable. That is to say, if anyone’s seriously looking to make some 6a,10a with me at an appreciable scale, holler at ya boi!

9 Likes

Fuck ‘em. Open source it. Which catalyst?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know ppl who have tried this

My buddy use to get it from China as bonsai fertilizer

He smoked it with his dad the first time and got addicted, he was over I Europe

Over there they have synthetic cannabinoid clinics like we have Heroin clinics here

He said 1 puff would make him black out for 3-4 hours and he couldn’t eat or sleep without it

Long story short he told me DO NOT EVER TRY THIS SHIT because it’s physically and psychologically addicting

3 Likes

Frankly I haven’t gotten that sort of effect from using it. Not even close.

1 Like