Delta 6a,10a- THC

Haha, it was worth a shot and I commend you for asking. I unfortunately am not in a position to extend to the public the nature of technology I have not yet been able to capitalize on. Its less about withholding information, and more about the fact I need my efforts in lab to contribute to some more stability in my life. Having my most recent business partners pull out was merely one of a number of L’s I’ve taken recently, unfortunately. I hope that soon I can put my money where my mouth is, and make available some 6a,10a that people trust and can get excited about.

9 Likes

I expect @Kingofthekush420 to swoop in with some part of a relevant patent highlighted and screenshotted any moment now.

8 Likes

the entire dimethyl heptyl series is allegedly potent. At what point are we just making the fentanyl of weed haha.

I know Paul Jannsen first synthesized fentanyl, but there was some lesser known chemist who developed a super easy synthesis years later and revealed it to the world open source like “Good news everyone! Here is a cheap synthesis for an opioid so potent you can make the worlds supply for 1000 years in just a single batch! No more high priced painkillers!” And then of course that synthesis was used all over the world for criminal endeavors. That poor guy thought he was doing the world a favor.

6 Likes

Again, not really sure where you’re all going on about here. This isn’t parahexyl, HU-210, or anything wild. It’s D10a / D6a,10a-THC. What you guys are describing is more like what THCp is supposed to be like in terms of potency. I’ve personally consumed this material and can assure you it didn’t do anything wild to me. It provided some nice Sativa like effects. That’s about it. When I mix it with CBT and CBC I get a really nice fuzzy heady high that mellows into an intense focus.

Edit:
Here is the info the WHO has on it’s name under the different conventions.

(±)-Δ3-Tetrahydrocannabinol2 (B)
(±)-Δ6a,10a-Tetrahydrocannabinol2(A)
Cannabinol, Δ3-tetrahydro- 2(B)
EA 1477
Δ3-Tetrahydrocannabinol2(B)
Δ6a,10a-tetrahydrocannabinol2(A)

I wasn’t really talking about anything relevant - I was sharing an anecdote about a different molecule. I don’t literally expect any of these molecules to be anything like fentanyl, I was exaggerating. I understand this nomenclature.

That being said, I need to get around to making some CBT to see what the buzz about, I keep hearing pleasant reviews.

2 Likes

It’s definitely worth checking out, CBT gets really fun if you use it in a high ratio. Anything over 20% really shifts my head.

4 Likes

Somebody outta consider dropping some Cbt breadcrumbs I’d really like to mess around with trying to make some.

1 Like

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1934578X1801300922

Let us know how it goes!

3 Likes

That’s CBC. I love CBC, but this certainty isn’t it. I’ve found CBC to not really alter my high so much as it causes the comedown and come up to taper as well as a stronger peak. But this sample isn’t that. Especially not when it’s been tested by @kcalabs and has been shown to contain roughly half Δ6a,10a-THC.

Read closer.

2 Likes

I got this today, can someone explain this COA

Wtf is ISO and CBL?

1 Like

Guessing here, someone correct me if wrong

And Cannabicyclol

2 Likes

@RedundantAlexithymia

Thanks for update, I wonder if anyone had experience smoking this stuff, I heard it is 30x stronger than D9??

I have made a little CBT here and there, as well as CBL… They are not as difficult as you would think. Highly considering mass production of them at this point. Have a pretty solid d10 procedure as well, need to send to kca for verification. Should be getting the sample off next week.

6 Likes

Soooo wanna give us some pointers or just flaunt @Zack_illuminated? Sharing is caring.

4 Likes

https://future4200.com/uploads/short-url/plTEFYupwQWrykCnlYRZDxC77DB.pdf

Traces of CBC and CBL is not uncommon. I’m not sure about iso-THC. exo-THC is pretty much a given on CRC/converted cannabinoids but I’ve never seen anyone ID a huge chunk of iso-THC. I think it’s came up in discussion here previously seeing as Future4200 is the domain hosting the above PDF when you find it on Scholar.

I do not understand those results. What did you do? @AlexSiegel is good at making sense of sloppy conversions.

1 Like

Well… the how-to guide is literally already posted in this discussion further up. Both CBL & CBT start as CBC, one is a photoisomerization-dehydration, the other is an acid activated photoisomerization.

5 Likes

Did you find a base you like for d10? DMF?

@stoopkid I didn’t make it, I was thinking of picking it up, but confused with the results.

Still curious about iso THC, and if its is much stronger than D9, and why?

I would get a hold of a sample and send it to KCA or somewhere that specializes in minor cannabinoids. I do not know enough about iso-THC to know if it’s actually iso-THC, let alone if we even know the health implications of inhaling this cannabinoid. If it is iso-THC that’s interesting nonetheless but still not something I’d assume is safe to consume without further research.

I’m curious if others have found this cannabinoid.

2 Likes