Delta 10 THC

BHO and ethanol crude. I wonder what could be getting through? And also, what can I do to speed up my run times?

Could your carbon be acidic somehow?

If you have any acid in there d9 will isomerize to d8

1 Like

4 Likes

If you call Phoscheck and ask about there fire retardants theyll tell you that they’re all phosphates

It’s the ingredients they dont list that cause d10

Sulphates are no longer apart of fire retardants here in CA anymore

1 Like

I’m sorry for my laziness, but I’d like to request a spoon please:

What did you find out about sulfur and isomerization? I’m drowning in a metric ton of sulfur treated THC biomass…

2 Likes

all i have to give is a plastic disposable spoon, but a spoon none the less
here is a thread with some discussion of sulfur and isomerization

2 Likes

1 Like

stelprd3851594.pdf (118.5 KB)

Some extras in there…

a lot or a little? hot an fast or low an slow in your opinion?

Too slow and you risk degradation, too fast and you risk purity. It takes practice to develop the skill to know what works best for your system and the product your running.

2 Likes

yes im am realizing that, I appreciate the response

You can run fast and hot you just need to make sure youre stripping the heads really good

Running too slow can cause co distillation as once all the cannabinoids are gone the tails will distill

2 Likes

If they are adding ome minerals, or salts, or oxides… something that is not smorphous, it should be indentifiable with powder XRD. Even it is less than 1%. :wink:

Raman spectroscopy may help as well.

1 Like

I messed up my Distillate to D-10 by not knowing my filter paper with magnesol had a hole and some of it ended up in the boiling flask and I ran it just like norm and had a HUGE D-10 spike on my chromatogram. Live and ya learn I suppose…lol

1 Like

You sure its d10?

Show us the chromatograp I doubt it s D10 but none the less very interested to see the spike

2 Likes

here is the graph.

[

1 Like

@Kingofthekush420
@AlexSiegel
You guy s are the pro s on D10
What you think ?
I don t think it s D10 looking at the graph but I am no pro😉

1 Like

Unless I am misunderstanding your argument, you are incorrect.
Not letting me post an image so here is the citation:
Ummi Kalthum Ibrahim, Ida Idayu Muhammad and Ruzitah Mohd Salleh, 2011. The Effect of pH on Color Behavior of Brassica oleracea Anthocyanin. Journal of Applied Sciences, 11: 2406-2410.

So you are saying that anthocyanins change color because of “pH” and there is no chemical change? Minus the hydration and proton transfer reactions these are all just isomers giving the different colors. Just because something is reversible with pH doesn’t mean it isn’t reacting. I am assuming you don’t consider the isomerization of cbd, d8, d9, d10, etc. to be a reaction???

3 Likes

hes not a chemist… youre wasting your words unfortunately

1 Like