Degumming CLAY Dgc carbon chemistry

So I just used @carbonchemistry degumm powder and I gotta say it’s pretty damn good. Has anyone else used this stuff. It even makes the t41 more magical than what it already is. I used 5 grams per every 1000 grams of oil. Next is 3 grams per 1000 just to see the difference it makes.

12 Likes

Is that an etho extract, that looks great

2 Likes

Its Bho , scrubbed prior first pass distillation with dgc and t41 then distilled via short path.

Have you notice oxidation after a week

What solvent did you degum in? @LiquidLotusExtracts

1 Like

No solvent at first @krative . I Heated up to 90c , mixed dgc for about 7 min , then added t41. I then mix again for another 7 min. Then let cool to about 75c before adding HEPTANE then dissolve it then let it cool to 40c and then filter over a celite cake or some t5.

5 Likes

It’s only been a few days so I haven’t noticed oxidation yet. but I doubt it since I also used the bumptraptek.

1 Like

Gorgeous 1st pass! I will have to try this out. What did the crude look like after scrub but before distillation?

3 Likes

This is second pass. I scrubbed with the degumm enzyme before first pass though.

1 Like

I saline washed in between passes to see if any gumms were left behind.

1 Like

What did the first pass look like?

2 Likes

bumptraptek. What is this?

1 Like

Thats the new dubstep.

Thats some clear extract for sure!

5 Likes

Just want to clarify that this is a degumming CLAY. It is used just like an absorbent scrub rather than an enzyme.

This product hits distribution in a couple weeks. Hit up @carbonchemistryltd on IG to tell the team what shops you would like to see carry it!

7 Likes

First pass

3 Likes

Where did you get the degumming clay?

2 Likes

From @carbonchemistryltd

3 Likes

Wonder how it work with crc tec

2 Likes

Its worth a shot. You should hit @carbonchemistryltd and snag some up. Post up some results.

3 Likes

You use so damn little it would be kind of hard to add. Maybe mix 5-10 grams into the top layer?

4 Likes