December 2022 Member of the Month is @Roguelab

After much thought and debate between me, myself, and Irene, we have decided to do just one last Member of the Month this year, and won’t be resuming Member of the Month until next year. :wink: I appreciate the suggestions, but I know there are many members here worthy of recognition, and I will do my part to keep this thread active and positive. Thank you for all of you who post in these regularly, and welcome to those of you just joining us. Let’s try to keep things positive here, and show some love for our fellow brothers and sisters! :slight_smile:

This is a thread to recognize our fellow members who have made a positive impact in the last month. Feel free to nominate any member you like, and please include the reason you feel they should be the newest Member of the Month.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups. (Transferrable prior to registration at GoodLifeGang.tech)

On the last day of each month we will announce the new Member of the Month. I will get the new poll for the month up at the beginning of the month, and nominations for candidates will stay open until the middle of the month. To be included in the poll, a user must receive at least one second after being nominated. The poll will close at 23:45 on the last day of the month.

Off topic conversations and tangents are totally cool, as they may inspire the recognition of someone who may have been overlooked, and they keep the thread active. :slight_smile: Please try and refrain from negativity and mud slinging; I encourage you to start a separate thread or take it to the dm’s.

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill
January 2022 SubstituteCreature
February 2022 BigM
March 2022 cyclopath
April 2022 Kingofthekush420
May 2022 ky_cbd
June 2022 emdub27
July 2022 Dukejohnson
August 2022 Medicine.grower
September 2022 Dred_pirate
October 2022 moronnabis AND Pupparoo
November 2022 RockSteady

• Cassin
  • ANNA13849063065
  • Killa12345
  • raghanded
  • Roguelab
  • CellularSecrets

0 voters

7 Likes

I’m going to start the nominations off with a nomination for @Cassin for advancing discussions in a positive, informative, and objective manner, always staying friendly and respectful, and bringing the A-game when it comes to dropping knowledge.

11 Likes

can i nominate @lightbulb for keeping us entertained for about a month now… what a first month…its like you’ve been here before… :pinching_hand:

13 Likes

I nominate @ANNA13849063065

10 Likes

That’s like nominating usalabs…… for their “contributions” to the forum.
I’m gonna second @ANNA13849063065

I think we should nominate @Lil_Kelpy too.

11 Likes

I nominate @Killa12345
Should be an easy win…
He has definitely helped me, and has been there to answer many of my questions.

8 Likes

Thanks brah

I nominate @raghanded

6 Likes

I nominate @ricky9900

5 Likes

Wait what did I do this month?

2 Likes

I’ll second @Cassin and nominate @Roguelab for: @KnowledgeSeth fortune

8 Likes

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

4 Likes

I second @Roguelab

11 Likes

I second @raghanded, if thumper can win this award so can @raghanded. For a forum filled with shit arguments might as well put one of the starters on top.

7 Likes

So many nominations this month! Right on, I like having lots of options to choose between.

I’ll nominate @Mother_Badass for her bravery recently at a certain event people might have heard about

6 Likes

I came here to do just that. Strong second for @Killa12345 !

7 Likes

Thanks, Mr, Tom~

5 Likes

Thanks~

4 Likes

I’d like to nominate @CellularSecrets for their most recent knowledge drop

11 Likes

This is a great write up. It is a bit over my head, so I called in some chemists and they are impressed.

3 Likes

Go local sports team! They got my vote.

5 Likes