Decarb Showdown

VS

VS

VS

???

1 Like

The green tax is strong with these ones.

21 Likes

Whats your batch volume and throughput?

If a batch is less than 12kg, I’d consider vacuum ovens with cold traps. Just decarb stainless steel pots. If your throughput is massive, a reactor is great.

2 Likes

Throw in the ETS Batch De-Carb. They also have a continuous feed decarb if you’re running a continuous discharge evaporator.

Built in the US and has a peer-review. Remember depending on the jurisdiction, any process equipment that touches solvent will need an EPR.

1 Like

Our DR10 with oil heater is $20,700 right now. Has PSI and other 3rd party engineer peer reviews. In stock.

2 Likes

3 Likes

GLG Discount?

LQBTQ Discount? I identify as a hemp processor

12 Likes

i like to stir

2 Likes

It’s already on discount from $32,500.

I’ll do $19,900 with a GLG discount for you :wink:

I don’t give special privileges or discriminate between cannabis and hemp :sweat_smile: You do you

2 Likes

@IrondogAllen do you guys make a decarb vessel

2 Likes

Yes sir

I use a 100L glass jacketed reactor with a simple oil heater. Much cheaper than anything listed.

2 Likes

Drop a pic and specs and super special GLG+ pricetag for a guy that is eskimo brothers with Lew Swan

seen too many hourly guys break every piece of glass you can imagine:

Bigass beakers, roto balls, evap colums, distillation heads and pieces, wiper body, but 50l reactor with 30l of crude in it took the cake.

3 Likes

You can also decarb in your roto if you have one, obviously you wont be able to do the ammount you can in a reactor but you can do it after evaporation is finished so you wouldnt need to even transfer into anything

Not sure if you have a roto, youd need oil in the bath which will make it slippery and prone to idiots dropping it

1 Like

putting oil in the bath also voids the across warranty

It’s such a simple procedure…kind of a shame to pay any of these amounts for just stirring/heating under vacuum with a condenser.

I would just buy a chinese steel reactor similar to the AI model, change some shit around, and source the utilities on ebay. I probably would switch away from a coiled condenser for a cold finger style with an immersion probe.

4 Likes

How much is the EPR on EBAY?

comes free with Extra Penis Ring

3 Likes

You have an extra penis?

You had my attention , but now you have my INTEREST