Decanter centrifuge

Welcome to the forum. Just FYI, you don’t need to reply to every poster individually. I’m sure the interested parties here will see that you have a fleet if rental centrifuges. Maybe take a minute to talk about the equipment you have available

5 Likes

Does the decanter centrifuge have any moving parts inside or is it essentially a giant cyclone separator?

It has a motor rotating the bowl

Thank you for that, I had no idea how to operate or respond to anyone on this site. I thought I was starting a conversation with others on different threads!

As for technical data etc on our machines… that’s all on our website :slight_smile:

Absolutely. Longer bowl = more retention time

Bowl with a screw conveyor inside. Conveyor is Either fully tiled or half tiled.

Are these systems primarily used for dewatering? Can they be used for desolventizing?

Do you have many customers using these for cannabis/hemp?

1 Like

Great question. As I’m learning more about how they work in your industry, yes there are others using the 2 phase decanter for ethanol extraction.

We use them for dewatering drill mud yes. On a water based mud application. We remove colloidal solids from the drill mud with the decanter.

1 Like