DEA wins latest round against hemp operators in extraction case

2 Likes

I hope I am posting this in the correct category @Future

So is WIPHE still illegal by way of the dea even if it doesn’t leave the state?

1 Like

looking that way, for now.

they are wanting in house analytics and remediation done in house and are pushing for DEA certification for extractors.

$$$

3 Likes

i moved it to the right category.

its gonna be funny when they start going after the people speaking up the most. with this latest ruling…just imagine the ammo they have with most of these d8 sellers continuing after being told to essentially stop.

there is gonna be a day of reckoning. id hate to be on that side. just imagine the national news…DEA goes after hemp companies selling THC disguised as CBD.

14 Likes

“…to children”

Just look for posts about the billing name and you’ll see a bunch of posts about shared bank accounts with parent access

4 Likes

Cant forget the to children part, no one(main media) gave a fuck about vape gate until it “affected the children”

9 Likes

thanks bro!

But it’s only about hemp. Sure you moved it to the right category? Haha

4 Likes

Maybe your right… this is one of them grey line topics. Literally :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you let a degenerate control the internet.

6 Likes

You have the ability to move anywhere you please!!

3 Likes

I thought it was just titles, but I see now that I can move… Honestly, I couldn’t do it any better thay you did…

Seems the DEA considers it HASH… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize I could move shit either, is that all level 3 members?

3 Likes

Yes. All regular members can rename any thread as well as move it anywhere you guys feel it matches the category.

5 Likes

new Category perhaps for Politiks ???

We already have one. It’s called the echo chamber.

15 Likes

pardon me, that why I asked. noted sir.

2 Likes

Glad I’m covered on both these!

This case to be honest doesn’t seem like it means much. The judge declined to grant pre emptive judgment, but this case had nothing to do with the merits of the argument. You can’t sue someone because of something they might do if they haven’t actually done anything yet.

3 Likes