DEA wins latest round against hemp operators in extraction case

Conspiracy?

8 Likes

secretingredient

7 Likes

The delta 8 crowd just sunk to a new low, affiliate marketing on tik tok

https://www.tiktok.com/@sean_thomasm/ video/6908072847629978885
(gotta piece the link together, affiliate link is in the bio)

I donā€™t know anything about the dude who is posting but affiliate marketing is how business works these days I feel.

Iā€™m aware, I think itā€™s super shady. Gives people a perverse incentive to try and obscure their relationship with a company

1 Like

I mean the fact that you have to post that itā€™s sponsored kind of resolves that for me. I feel like if people are willing to put their personal reputation or personality on the line for a product hopefully they believe in it and should be paid as such.

1 Like

ā€œhave toā€ doesnā€™t mean they always do. I know spiderfarmer has sponsored people to use their lights with the understanding the sponsorship wouldnā€™t be disclosed

Iā€™m doing it though. Attorneys, accountants, me and a couple other folks. FDA should make the decision, not DEA. just saying cause I know they watch this site. Cā€™mon

I donā€™t think I said have to I just said hopefully. I mean really at the end of the day itā€™s up to the consumer to do their due diligence. We live and have lived in a capitalistic society since the beginning of America. To say that influencer marketing is a new low is definitely against what we are trying to do here in America.

:Edits were due to grammatical error.

The new low is less about the influencer angle, and more about the demographic that populates tiktok. Itā€™s blatant pandering to children

1 Like

I donā€™t use tiktoc so honestly, I have no idea what goes on there. Iā€™d say that I know a lot of adults that use ticktoc though and Iā€™d say if you noticed that infulencer than you are most likely one of those adults. No offense at all.

1 Like