DEA Being Sued By Hempire Direct over Delta 8 ruling

This is the truest statement of the day.

3 Likes

They’re right about one thing… maybe “VERY limited time” would’ve been more accurate

5 Likes

That’s s not a very good sign… let’s hope that dea asks counter tests to GreanLeaf lab (which has been demonstrated to be the more accurate and precise lab for d9 tests ). :grimacing:

3 Likes

Homie looks like he needs to hit the gym with those little arms. But his mouth looks ready for prison.

10 Likes

This dude is really insane to rely on the labs results to be accurate enough to go attge FED’s. I wonder if the DEA’s labs have a 5-10% variance for error?

6 Likes

I’d kind of bet the dea doesn’t admit to a margin of error. At least not one that could be used in your favor.

6 Likes

The lab that he chooses to use against them will not appreciate this.

3 Likes

Another group that’s planning to sue the DEA

4 Likes

They only have a high conviction rate because they don’t indict unless they got you tied up tight. Rarely can a superstar lawyer beat a fed case.

3 Likes

Wow, between @anon1342 and Hempire Direct Benji Boyce, there’ so much weaponized autism on Future 4200 lately!

11 Likes

They’re using an SDPharmLabs COA from June…

4 Likes

11 Likes

I need this cart plug lmfao

The HIA(Hemp Industries of America) have filed 2 law suits in the past. One in 2004 and in 2018 regarding the legality of hemp extracts and other products with low or undeiectablelevels of THC. I am not a member of the HIA, but there must be others on this forum that are. It would be advisable to contact people at the upper levels of the HIA and see if they plan any recourse against the DEA ruling. Maybe a class-action law suit against this foul interpretation and perversion of the Hemp laws of the USA. The more informed we are about the past and present DEA opinions and regulations as well as rulings against the DEA the better off we are.

3 Likes

My Dad used to say: “BAHHHHH” goes the sacrificial lamb

1 Like

They WILL take up to and including your dirty underwear

Gotta be insane to take it to the feds. As stated before it the weight of the federal gubbament as a whole not just the DEA. Sure on paper it’s Buddy v. DEA, but no doubt it’s IRS+ whoever else needs a big hit to justify billions of dollars wasted annually. It’s almost like dude feels he is 100 in the clear. Imagine Buddy isn’t sleeping too well lately.

1 Like

That success rate is for criminal prosecution after someone has been arrested for a crime. Also that number includes the large % of the time when they cut deals with whoever they are prosecuting. I would estimate 90%+ of those cases are against people with public defendants who can’t afford a good team of attorneys. This is a different ballgame and they actually have a good shot of success as long as they are well funded

4 Likes

There are hundreds of companies hopping on board, and this doesn’t just kill d8, this essentially makes curde illegal for processors to handle.

And you know what that means.

No more CBD Oil!

7 Likes

I didn’t block you on linked in my acccount is deactivated.

2 Likes