DEA Being Sued By Hempire Direct over Delta 8 ruling

The hempire strikes back

44 Likes

Looks like they are ready to fight the feds for sure :sob::joy:

11 Likes

Heā€™s definitely insane if he thinks that merely filing a lawsuit makes it ok to sell D8 again lol.

16 Likes

Might wanna save up for a few more retainersā€¦

14 Likes

What we need to understand is the FEDā€™s usually come looking for you and then you defend yourself. This guy went looking for them to pick a fight. Then while he was there said and that little rule were i cant sell D8 you can stick it were the sun dont shine. Put my D8 back on the shelves! Yeah, he is definitely insane.

18 Likes

like for a criminal defense lawyer. I know roy black is a good one here in miami. he might have to face charges every single place he sends them carts too.

8 Likes

I remember asking Federal DAs to let my childā€™s grandfather out on ankle monitor under my supervision and the DEA raid my family went through.

I donā€™t think you d8 guys are ready for the real reality that this is years of your lives forever changed in a blink of an eye or one chopper noise.

My family is still recovering from something thatā€™s almost happened a decade ago.

The difference in this situation is this guy is holding a flare and asking the T Rex to follow him.

23 Likes

You have to remember that the Chads havenā€™t been in the trenches for the last 20-30yrs and have no scares. They are the gazelle that has never ran from the lion.

35 Likes

Saving up for retainers, you say?

35 Likes

Seconded, the guy that runs Hempire is literally a crazy person. But yeah, go for gold Benji lol.

He blocked me on linkedin after asking him for a sample to test, pretty sure his last COA I saw was from SDpharma. Edit: ( I guess his account is just deactivated, so my bad on that one)

tumblr_lznxqsGoZv1rponumo1_500

7 Likes

Tbh if he didnā€™t have enough for retainer and had to fire sale inventory for one, heā€™s not worth their time either. They go after money.

8 Likes

Oh damn. I was going to post his picture flipping birds while he is sitting on his entry level Land Rover. Looks like he blocked me too.

2 Likes

Sounds like heā€™s going to make a great example for the DEA to roast. Not sure how thatā€™s going to help anyone but the Fed

8 Likes

Drawing attention like that is asking for more than a friendly chat.

2 Likes

This is the best I could do.

It looks like heā€™s a marketing consultant on Facebook wearing a sport coat now.

11 Likes

Been a while since a good ermahgerd

6 Likes

The gazelle telling the lion ā€œif you touch me my dadā€™s gonna sue youā€ LMAO

6 Likes

Well Iā€™m sure he can sell off all that custy shit heā€™s been wasting his gains on to cover legal costs, right? Or is that all credit card debt?

6 Likes

I remember about a month back everyone saying this is what would have to happen to get clarification- folks should have just let it come to fruition naturally but hey at least there will be an outcome of some sort

3 Likes

Only a total douche would let a pic out there like that as a rep for his company.
Wouldnā€™t be as bad if he wasnā€™t wearing his logo but still a little douchy.

2 Likes