DEA Being Sued By Hempire Direct over Delta 8 ruling

DELTA 8 THC suppliers are suing the DEA: DELTA 8 THC products have been restored to the shelves after the decision of hemp suppliers, to sue the DEA over DELTA 8 THC ban and now, once again, DELTA 8 THC is sold online. The company behind this latest move is Hempire Direct, one of the leading suppliers of DELTA 8, that made it clear it is going to fight the DEA in court.

11 Likes

gonna see some executives getting bullied by them alphabet boyz. Hope their books and operatings are squeaky clean because the DEA is just the beginning. They will have the full power of the US government to fight. Good Luck!

20 Likes

They really want to stir the shit. The chads sre in for a bad lesson on why you dont play with the Fed’s.

22 Likes

And they have a what, 97% success rate in court?

8 Likes

I like the forum at 3am PST, it’s usually me, the Florida boys, and a some international friends like @squig

29 Likes

93% but its the unlimited resources they have that screws you.

8 Likes

i understand the need to fight for what you believe. But they are gonna be marauder for this. I really wish them luck but if you think you have them beat in one place. Then the justic dept comes…then the irs…then your in trouble.

11 Likes

6am for the FL guy on the west side. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Would have been an hour and 20min ago but i dont use the pipe for the first hour of my day.

5 Likes

quasi lasts as long as they let you.

we are for ever.

3 Likes

Only ones to be scared of right here.

12 Likes

They are setting themselves up to get raided.

What’s gonna stop the feds from doing that if they already let the world know their stance?

Would be a better to fight them without selling Delta 8 as it leaves them legally vulnerable.

They certainly have balls

9 Likes

I’m sitting this one out and dabbing.
D8 whales are in the waters.

15 Likes

Just 1 test over the .03 and they are toast.

10 Likes

Shows how bad the CBD game is when they are willing to fight the FED’s over a synthetic pgoduct made from the tons of isolate sitting around.

13 Likes

This is the part of this i find humorous.

This is probably gonna bankrupt that company so others can potentially sell D8. This is gonna take sooo much capital to fight. How invested in D8 is hempire to be making a move like this? you guys know how i love business case studies. This one is a doosy!

25 Likes

I think it’s an attempt to bring more collectives to join in with them for the fight. Some of the biggest deals are taking place right now because of this news.

I also bought like a fuckload for personal from websites I support. I think d8 will go to thc licenses personally and I’m betting on it now.

8 Likes

The problem is this isnt a fair fight. This is you/your company against 5 heavy weight champs with bones jones as #6 if you make it thru Iron Mike.

7 Likes

I’ve talked to Benji, the owner at Hempire Direct a few times. He’s literally insane, but very driven. He made his money from CBD and much more so from D8. That said, when he believes in something, he is going to go after it. Good for him.

15 Likes

I wish him and anyone else luck on this fight. Texas be begging for it.

3 Likes

Well that explains it. LOL youd need to be insane to think you can take on the feds. But hey more power to him. I wish him infinite luck. You gotta have more than 100m parked if your contemplating this mover rather sail into the sunset.

13 Likes