DEA Affirmatively States that THCO is a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://cannabusiness.law/wp-content/uploads/DEA-THCO-response-to-Kight.pdf&hl

Counselor Kight at it again!

6 Likes

This guy needs to put out memos regarding regular d8 and hemp derived d9 and thca

Fuck your diet weed and loopholes. Shits embarrassing to the rest of us. Weed Flacca.

2 Likes

The DEA already stated that conversions that have d9 as an intermediate are illegal

3 Likes

O really !
Guess hhc is made the other way around then
At volume :joy:

5 Likes

That letter basically states that if the plant doesnt make it naturally then its synthetic which means all d8 would be considered illegal then since its converted. Same thing with CBN.

The problem with this is synthetic thcs have there own entry in the CSA

“The term ‘hemp’ means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.”

I think they’re over steping a little bit here saying its a schedule 1

I do think you run into a problem with it with the analogue act because thco is broken down into thc when metabolized so it is the same thing

Hhc has been found to be found in the hemp plant pretty sure the Colorado chromatography labs white paper on hhc talks about this

6 Likes

ALBOP-synthetic-delta8-THC-21-7520-signed.pdf (213.8 KB)

So these mother fuckers are contradicting themselves

"Thus, 8-THC synthetically produced from non-cannabis materials is controlled under the CSA as a “tetrahydrocannabinol.” "

"Thus, only tetrahydrocannabinol in or derived from the cannabis plant—not synthetic tetrahydrocannabinol—is subject to being excluded from control as a “tetrahydrocannabinol[] in hemp.”

This is in the letter above which clarifies d8 is legal

1 Like

Maybe just stop making synthetic cannabinoids and get a job?

7 Likes

Define synthetic cannabinoids please

Hemp derived doesnt mean synthetic

1 Like

are you saying thc-o isn’t synthetic?

3 Likes

I’ve read both of the letters a bunch of time. It’s confusing as hell, but it seems like they are saying you can’t synthesize THCO because it doesn’t exist naturally. But you can synthesize D8 because it does exist in nature.

5 Likes

Hemp derived doesn’t mean hemp derived

ALBOP-synthetic-delta8-THC-21-7520-signed.pdf (213.8 KB)

According to this letter from the DEA d8 that is made through conversions isnt synthetic so why would thc o be?

1 Like

Its like the gender debate i guess. Or maybe like my buddy who is a dark skinned Colombian but chooses to identify as white

And then SPICE is back
It s an interesting time at the moment
Hhc is raving treu out europe big time and I think spice is at an all time low
BUTthere will not be a void of real synthetic cannabinoids if HHC is illegelized and I can warn all the next synthetics that will be launched are fucked up
So these governments should think hard and deep how to roll these dice for it can get pretty grim in my opinion

8 Likes

Some people dont know how it is in Europe with synthetic cannabinoids

Maybe you should explain how they have synthetic cannabinoid clinics like we have opiod clinics here

I know its super bad over there

2 Likes

Who cares thats their own problem in my opinion

4 Likes

Let the idiots have spice.

It doesn’t devalue cannabis like the hemp loophole bs

1 Like

You sound like a chad

Guess youve never heard of capitalism and competition

6 Likes

Youre a bit biased yourself bud

About time, we all knew this was coming!

Glad I diversified long ago :joy:

6 Likes