@david glassware and adapters sales section

this is no problem.i can do. other picture pls sent to me email. 170551216@qq.com

I mean, youre using the head meant for hot fast runs, its not suppossed to be used for high purity/ lower temps. Get yourself a 45/50 fractional head and youll fly. Was your buddy using the Nano, cause i dont get below 10 degrees difference on my Summit Shorty head, either that or using the diff stack, thatll push that delta lower

1 Like

No diff pump. Heres his setup, only pic I could find of it on his IG was this one.

Are you running a 45 50? I wonder if the bigger bore is giving him lower temps.

I know hes only running 1 Edwards 30, I was at his house last week and watched him run. Hes actually a consultee of mine.

2 Likes

yeah id say something is faulty, ive used many 45/50 heads even with several pumps and never seen anything below 7 degrees difference. 3 degrees of difference makes me think there was vacuum issues and this picture was taken as the issue was resolved and the over energized disti climbed too quickly up that ascending column…

I could be wrong, no doubt, but id be suprised

Hes not using a 45 50, hes using a 55 50. I watched him do a whole run and the temp was never more then 5 off. Hes not manipulating the heat in some weird way, it’s the setup itself. I was always told the closer the head and mantle temps the more efficient the head is

4 Likes

Im not saying that hes manipulating the heat lol, although im sure the bragging rights for a 6 degree delta t is pretty high :rofl:

Im sayin id wager hes got a faulty thermocouple. Swap or validate them, or replicate it and id be very interested.

And youre right, in terms of energy efficiency the closer the mt and vt are, the better, but energy efficency doesnt mean best resolution. Now im not saying that I know what the perfect delta t would be, but in my mind at a certain point, that resolution is gonna go to shit, i.e. the point of the spd 7. Idk I could be wrong,

@710ST @Photon_noir may be able to clarify

4 Likes

I have finished them. pls check

16 Likes

you are a beast @david. Your gonna fit in just right in this crowd. You seem to be the person that gets shit done and fast. Nice work. Cant wait till my system gets here to show it off.

14 Likes

Nice job guys! Thanks for the efforts, @Killa12345, mind if @david sends a copy to me to try out too? I use a Liebig now inline, and would love the single piece instead of the extra joints! Let’s get David to make a dual sidearm receiver. I had brought this up with him before but I dropped the ball. He may still have his sketch. @david remember? It was the 75 degree sidearm with about 37 degrees of separation between the receiving joints. I know he’s sleeping now but maybe when he has the time he’ll pop in. If anyone can convey a clearer message that’d be slick. Hope everyone is having a productive day!

1 Like

@david my only concern with that piece would be the possible mismatch of takeoff angles.

3 Likes

@tweedledew

3 Likes

The output needs to be 34 to fit the cold trap. And can there be a spot for a flask for heads. My main body will be the swing arm, which I already have.

And @square_root_pharms is correct as the angles are off a wee bit.

But that is awesome, phenomenal work. I can’t wait for the final piece

1 Like

Little better visual? The cold trap is full bore. I really could just put a cold trap first and not need that as much. But, it’s still helpful. And I could use a second cold trap.

1 Like

yes maybe , but i can change the degree, this only a sample.

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate full bore as in 29/42 or bigger?

34/42 I think. Same as the diagram I posted earlier in the thread

1 Like

Well I may be wrong about it not being truly jacketed. I got some pretty good numbers, using a key well he made for me. 9.5C Delta temp between mantle and vapor temp.
I didnt even have it fully wrapped either

5 Likes

Flippin BEAUTIFUL!!! TAKE MY MONEYYYYYYYY. good stuff david

3 Likes

I’ve never seen a post so blatantly advertising ripping my patented products off entirely. How are people even okay with this unethical business practice. Every item coppied here is a violation of uspto and import laws and absolutely slanderous and damaging to any business. I’m kind of lost why this is so pronounced like everyone here is prroud of stealing and replicating my technology for profit.

6 Likes