Dab sizes

Ok so after months of people looking at me like im about to hold a grenade in my mouth with the pin pulled, i realized i take monster dabs.
Nobody willingly takes a dab i pack for them.
I havent weighed them but im assuming ea dab is around 350mg - 500 mg (diamonds). Shatter is usually 3 dabs per gram. Idk why but i always smoke the diamonds faster and more per dab.

What is your guys current dab size. And how long does it keep you stoned. Ive been finding myself going from zero to sleep and its the dab size for sure. But im not getting high otherwise. Its either get so stoned i sleep or nada

1 Like

Damn! Your tolerance is so much higher than mine. I get shatter occasionally, but a gram will last me like 3 days to a week depending on what’s going on. I’ll usually be most high for about 30 minutes to an hour or so before I consider taking another dab.

I use carts/edibles/flower most often though, so maybe that plays into it.

2 Likes

yeah…i like my .5-.10 dabs. I just take like 100 a day. I dont need to cough up a lung to get high. I like to bury my hits. Im old so that has something to do with it too.

3 Likes

Truth. Coming up I always felt like exhaling smoke was a waste. I’ll tell you for sure though you gotta waste it to taste it.
Edit. I’ll weigh a couple tonight and update.

4 Likes

Maybe half a pea sized. Apparently I like to get it way too hot and just taste burning.

1 Like

I do about 0.1 - 0.25g dabs. Heat nail wait until 550ish f then rip.

2 Likes

3g distillate a week. Night time smoker only (7p-4a, work hours). Occasional rips on the pen (straight disty).

1 Like

.17 for the wife x2

0.1-0.4 but take multiple throughout out the day

I get the same look. Once you’re in the industry in anyway that allows you to smoke copious amounts without worrying about 80$ grams, the game changes haha. Every time I visit friends and pull a dab they are like whoaaaa cowboy save some for the rest of us. Meh

5 Likes

0.1 / 0.2 and I’m good. You all need a tolerance break lmao

2 Likes

I take .1-.25g dabs and then only take 2-3 a day at very most. I’m a light weight and just can’t operate to stoned anymore.

1 Like

Nothing like a gram dab for the gram

3 Likes

Lol, that’s still almost 3/4g a day at the high end. We’re all such stoners.

I got through phases myself, I’m only taking a couple a day myself now, but sometimes I burn through dabs like crazy. I’d say my average is probably aroun .25 a dab though.

2 Likes

At most though. Some days, like yesterday was only 1 dab. That might have weighed .25

Ok @Curious_miner you’re right, definitely all stoners.

It’s not our fault we’re able to operate while blazing!!

3 Likes

The past 8yrs, I always smoke while in the garden. We dont allow mj use while in the lab due to safety concerns.

2 Likes

Fair, I’m not down with being high while extracting. To much going on that can kill yah

2 Likes

Man I miss working in a grow. My favorite days were pruning days. Take a few fat bong rips in the grow room then get to work.
My dabs are probably only around .1 right now. Used to be more but using the peak all the time has definitely slowed down my consumption as its easier to notice how much you don’t actually smoke.

Lol, then there’s people like my gf, if she smells pot she gets stoned.

1 Like

And then there people like my gf.
Who sits around all day and takes bigger dabs then i do and say they arent high. Kinda crazy lol

3 Likes