Dab sizes

That’s the wife. That girl can smoke anyone I’ve ever met under the table. And I mean it. If only smoking flower she’s burning 6oz’s a month.
She suffers from chronic pain, so she has a mild “advantage” on the tolerance scale

3 Likes

I am a globber myself, usually .25 gr per.

4 Likes

That’s my ma lol, that lady can puff like mad.

1 Like

I’ve never been big into huge dabs having asthma most of my life, so definitely in the 0.1-0.4g group.

We could certainly discuss what leads to tolerance and what might affect natural tolerance.

One thing I think is worth pointing out, one of my lifelong friends and business partners is in the 0.5-1g group and has been known since we were teenagers to always prefer very high levels of intoxication, such as taking 1000mg enteric capsules. One thing I’ve always noticed about his oil rigs is that we’ve pulled out as much as 30-40g of reclaim oil from the inside of them. That’s also from short duration of use, this is not just a “he never cleans the thing” type situation, I’ve seen these rigs go from 0-clogged in just a couple days (higher end recyclers usually, his preference are sizeloves). So I’ve been convinced that while Im sure he is still inhaling superman sized dabs, I bet A LOT of those big ol’ dabs just end up in the water.

2 Likes

Not if you hit it off a red hot titanium nail attached to a dry pipe

3 Likes

Lol jeez do you hate yourself

2 Likes

That was in 2012 before dabbing etiquette was prevalent. Also I was 18 so I could hit fat dabs lol. But never actually done red hot dabs haha

1 Like

Lol back when we had to season the ti nail

4 Likes

3 Likes

I do about.1-.2, but dab at least once an hour and rip snappers from the bong In between.

I try to leave as little to mop up as I can

2 Likes

I’m a .1 kinda guy. I have some sort of terpene allergy that effects my throat being open for sucking air…as it the throat closes up. Too big a dab is unpleasant.

You should have seen the doctors face when I asked for an inhaler at age 17 so I could smoke weed more effectively. He said I shouldn’t smoke weed…i told him that wasn’t going to change so he should help a kid out with a little albuterol so I could continue to breath. It worked well the one time I filled it lol.

4 Likes

So he gave you the inhaler?

2 Likes

He did.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha nice

1 Like

Albuterol definitely helps with monster dabs

1 Like

I gotta try lololol

This comment and the recent thread about customgrow420 just reminded me of on of his more asinine posts where he had his friend do a “hot and hurty” at 1000F+

Good ol’ benzene…

1 Like

Try blasting some high tempo music and slapping yourself or beating on your chest like an ape lol.

Adrenaline is the key to fat dabs :joy:

Gram for the gram

2 Likes

Sounds like a shpongle concert minus the DMT

3 Likes

Come to think of it, I think when I was in my mid twenties I probably did bigger hits of DMT than I ever did dabs lol

Edit: Life Pro Tip, dab rigs are an excellent way to smoke DMT

3 Likes