D9 vaccuum

Unfortunately, with your very limited availability to cannabinoid additives and lab equipment there is nothing that you can morally do to firm it up. Like @SPDKingAlt said (which is not a nice or funny username btw.) you can use it for edibles, tinctures, salves, etc no problem. Since it is such a low conversion rate I would not recommend turning it into a vape product. Since I assume you need it more firm to resell, you can rest easy that turning it into an edible product will profit considerably more than reselling it as bulk.

3 Likes

There is this option as well… adding more d8, but it brings up the moral dilemma and since his accessibility to cannabinoids is not easy there is a good chance of a double trouble situation. Like getting sold some boofy carbon made d8 or something.

My end goal to make hash whit Cbd kief just as it is and add some terpenes
butt for this it’s to soft
I talked whit friend of mine his answer Whas
to butt it in a vac oven on 50c for a couple of days and that it will certainly be stickier.

Fake hash​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No we sell it like it is !

1 Like

Just dont do it…

Would you believe me if I said I run everything at room temp, sometimes with hot water in the jacket. I’ve been using a sorbent to dewax inline

1 Like

you mean the extractions using closed loop ?

Yes in butane using a closed loop

Lawdy lawdy! Using your W1 as your absorbent?

No they are new sorbents. I’ve been using them at NineCloud for a while but we’re going to make them available to everyone through ChemTek now

5 Likes

Id love to try some of this magic dirt. Let us know when its available.

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Im fake elliot. Dont get me mixed up

I’m replying to a random comment. You want to harden extract? 140f for four hours and cool it down as fast as possible.

3 Likes

When can I buy some of that magic dirt???

1 Like