D9 vaccuum

Is that what it looked like when the cart cooled off? Looks great in the cart

1 Like

I think this will work fine and can test it on a small scale. thanks man :love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

Yea this is cooled off room temp

1 Like

I think this will work fine and can test it on a small scale. thanks man

1 Like

one more question but maybe itā€™s a stupid question. but by means of decarb it doesnā€™t get softer instead of harder :sweat_smile:

maybe at the time of the decarb. but usually after coming back to room temperature it will be more concentrated. Not a stupid question at all

3 Likes

Depends what youā€™ve actually got.

Folks are assuming you have distillate.

Iā€™m not so sure.

A well done QWISO could certainly hit 77% THC.

Assuming QWISO (crude) more time under vac would pull any remaking isopropanol and some terps, which would firm it up.

Given the language barrier, and the instructions from the vendor, thatā€™s my best guessā€¦

Edit: if you ARE dealing with non-decarbed crude rather than distillate, then decarbing WILL decrease the viscosity.

1 Like

Op said itā€™s 77% d9 so it would have to be decarbed to be d9

this was the previous test report that came out a little lower but then you have an idea

2 Likes

Sure. @Jorrrk also said the specific words chosen are googles issueā€¦

1 Like

There shouldnā€™t be d8 in there

1 Like

Itā€™s made of cbd iso

1 Like

Itā€™s not the D8 Iā€™d worry aboutā€¦itā€™s a conversion at less than 80% TAC.

But now we know what weā€™re looking atā€¦

(And I clearly misread this part)

2 Likes

i am from europe. and therefore we have almost no access to real thcA-d9

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s what I was hinting to. Itā€™s converted and looks like a bad conversion since itā€™s so low

1 Like

okay , yes there is very little good stuff . so this is really my only option but what is my best option to make it better then ? decarb ?

nope. everything in there IS already decarbed.

it started as CBD not CBDA

redistillation or chromatography. neither of which are trivial without the correct tools. which I assume you donā€™t have.

1 Like

El descarb. te puede ayudar con la dureza, como te dijeron lineas arriba , ponlo a 125C - 150C yo utilizo 125C, eso ayudara a eliminar particulas de acoholes que pueda tener quizas tu Oil . ese es uno de los factores por lo cual el oil esta muy liquido ( los acoholes o terpenos pesados ( HEAVY TERPS ) ) . espero te sirva de ayuda mi consejo , si no enteindes lo puedes traducir en google :slight_smile: saludos

Put some more d8 in it to make it more stiff

Iā€™ve been thinking about if batter carts would work for a minute. How cold was your extraction when you did this? -40c seems to be the average the chillers can do with current set up. Unless itā€™s mid winter and there is no heat to combat the cold in the lines.

1 Like