D9 THC-O and GBG synergy in a cart or in tincture form?

anyone running THC-O and CBG together in a vape cart or tinctures? Im looking to offer more products to our local med. patients and ive always had good results with traditional D9 and CBG mixtures.

***i think we can scratch the THC-O vape idea… Vaping THCO causes Poisonous Ketene gas formation - Vape crisis 2.0

I thought it was already established that THC acetate is dangerous to vape?

5 Likes

You will find that the effects of D9-THCo and regular old D9 are very different. I dont think they are interchangeable when discussing medicinal effects. That being said im sure there are medicinal applications for THCo but probably not the same as D9

1 Like

ive got quite a few patients low dosing THC D9 for anxiety. The CBG really seems to mellow the effects of traditional D9. im curious how much different d9 thco is. ive never tried the stuff myself.

THCo is much more pyschoactive. It produces much more psychoactive effects than D9 THC. There is also concern about vaping this cannabinoid because it is known to produce harmful chemicals when exposed to high heat

1 Like

i dont think vaping the stuff is an option. but it might make for a good tincture blend

2 Likes

bumping this back up, re looking into making thco tinctures. now that its been out a while (and made illegal i guess lol) what experiences are you folks having with THC-O and its psychoactive effects? how does it compare to traditional D9? thanks