D9 prices and availability in MI?

And I’m going to say, at least sniff every jar! (Even if there’s 100)

Take your own samples! Or at least test before you use anything!

A lot of crazy shit is going on in the world right now…

6 Likes

If you have CLEAN d9 liters at 2800@, I’ll snatch up 2.

9 Likes

Is there something to smell in converted liters?? Any distinct smell??

I know color, heat and other factors in determining a converted liter but smell is a first time hearing this

1 Like

My friend just picked up 50, and 10 of them had the classic burnt rubber smell, they trusted the COA they were given and filled 10000 totally unusable carts. Even 10% terps couldn’t cover up the smell.

Rest of the order was fine and everything tested clean

4 Likes

I had a faint burnt rubber smell my 1st spd run.

4 Likes

I’m glad most of the disty I buy has a slight terp smell like weed. You can even dab it and it taste deceit.

6 Likes

That’s weird. Do they swap flasks early and get a bit of terps?

No taste
No smell here

6 Likes

That my guess. Was always what happened to me while I was learning.

I have a new trick. I’ll wait 2 mins into a full “coil”, that’s when I swap.

Save ALL heads, toss in sept funnel. Wait 2 days for distillate to settle on bottom. Collect disty and a very small amount of heads. Add to next runs bf.

10g’s here, 10g’s there always adds up. This pays for my replacement BF cost.
Lol

10 Likes

Hahaha

I was playing with D8/D9 for a while for med patients. I was always straight with people what I was selling. After the whole D8 fiasco, I thought the market price was going to crash with converted product.

It turns out that virtually all D9 producers are honest with their buyers with what they are putting out.

5 Likes

You’re right that in the current market, anything under 3200 or so is now d8 or mixed with d8. Real shame. If anyone has actual d9 liters in cali for 3200-3400 each lmk…haha

2 Likes

Lol only people pushing clean liters for that price are doing 50L+/week, good luck pushing that much disty every week.
Prices for trim has gone up since covid and ive seen half the amount of trim as usual this time of year

3 Likes

It’s going to be a fucked up year ahead of us for pretty much every product across the board thanks to covid, fires and an increase of abatements.

Im pissed off at all the new bug brought in via hemp crops. I am on covid lockdown and still get bugs somehow.

What’s the ballpark biomass to a liter of D9 dist? 7-10lbs?

1000g *(% cannabinoids of biomass ) = (roughly amount of required biomass)

3 Likes

33-42 lbs… really depends on input product potency

4 Likes

I went to Sacramento… my boy insisted that he could go to LA and get me all the liters I want of d9 for 2800… of course he wants to put his 500 on top of each one (which I will never do)… but I was tripped out on the price… for extra clean, golden d9 liters, this fool can get me that with no mixture of d8 or it being 100% d8… He said yeah, it’s totally not d8, it’s clear d9… “Bro, this is what they are going for now…” Well, I got one… I got it tested… it was clear as the driven snow… fucking d8… I shipped it to him, with a letter… reading, “Boof this, kid… you fucker!”

5 Likes

The cheapest 90% or greater, d9 liter I’ve seen around me was when my buddy bought a 4500 liter from Grass Valley… created on SPD… he paid two and a half points connection, so walked out of that shop with a $4750 liter of clean d9… needless to say, my friend was really happy. So was all his edibles clientele

4 Likes