D9 cat 3 needed

Also conversions can have no D8 in them

9 Likes

What kinda rainbow lab result is that lol. And I know, if they can refine it below .3% idc. I can’t even find that. It’s all dog water out there right now.

Perfect replica :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

In my experience only if the processor did something wrong in their sop… aka made it acidic somehow

1 Like

I mean yes, the pH should be balanced before distillation. That doesn’t mean that there’s not copious amounts of material on the market that fits that description.

I agree, at least here in California, as soon as the rains kept flooding farms and access was physically cut off from the broken roads, pricing has been going up on Trim and Disty, as far as flower increased but not as much as trim and disty. if anything Real Brokers are now more valuable as every lab wants to keep their customers and they are desperate to find clean trim.

1 Like

Do you think it has the byproducts people are concered with like converted liters are?

Likely not nearly to the same degree if at all. There are multiple different sops for conversations done with varying degrees of skill. I’m not a conversation expert by any means but I make and purchase plenty of traditional distillate and have consulted for many labs that do as well so I am well aware of what is seen when making traditional distillate. There are a few conversation guys whose product I would consume and there are plenty of traditional guys whose distillate I wouldn’t consume. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Hi still looking for oil? Cat 3 distillate?

1 Like

Are you offering license to license transactions in the Ca rec market?!?