D8 Lab Results inconsistent

@anon32743824 - please keep us updated on how this is being handled.

I don’t think this is an isolated situation. If you’re buying t-free D8 - better re-test immediately with a quality lab, as a felony charge will change your life real quick. So will the cancer from consuming dirty D8.

1 Like

He refunded and will send out Monday…

2 Likes

I made this account just to get a better comprehension of Delta 8, I am glad to see you take your work so seriously. Thank you for what you do

1 Like

@anon1342 why do you keep screaming the “F” word like you want to see @CBDOKIE catch a case for something that should be blamed on the analytical facilities

6 Likes

It’s sickening the amount of times he’s said it the past few weeks.

4 Likes

I can see his point though. It doesn’t sound like steve came from the black market side. Being legal your whole life, thinking you can exploit a loophole then getting caught up on a felony and probably not a nice one either could be really fucked up for someone that hasn’t caught a felony or breaks the law on a normal basis.

As someone that knows what having felonies on your criminal record can do. It’s not something I can wish on anyone.

Think of this Being like a lawyer getting into the cbd business. Imagine being good your whole life to get caught unintentional

5 Likes

The legality of D8 is still up for debate even if this was coming back 99.9%… maybe steve should stay out of the D8 game altogether if he is so worried.

2 Likes

I assume you’re referring to the fuck word? because sending someone 15% D9 that would cause them to lose their license, get thrown in jail and have all their assets taken, yea, felony is the kindest word I’d use. I’m sorry if you don’t get that. if you had any significant assets - maybe you would.

And? why should this be blamed on the labs? if you use a lab that’s unable to detect 15% D9 - that’s on you. It’s your job to vet your lab. maybe off a few tenths - maaaaaaby one percent. yea. errors occur. 15 and 16% D9? nupe. It’s your responsibility to know wtf you ship.

2 Likes

I believe the inconsistencies to be the fault of incorrect peak integration- In fact it’s probably the system identifying that peak and not the analyst. There is at least one D9 impostor that shows up right on top of the D8 peak, but when I see D8 and D9 on chromatograms they typically are far enough apart for baseline separation- this mystery shoulder peak is not likely D9, but most analytical folks would identify it as such, or depending on the retention time window in their method, the software could be identifying this and the analyst just isn’t contesting it. I’ve seen this discrepancy a couple of times now.

3 Likes

I hear ya man, I have 3 Fwords for a fucking plant.

5 Likes

I hear ya man, I have 3 Fwords for a fucking plant. After hearing him pretty much lay a case out,for leo on a public forum 20x it’s getting old. @SteveLabman we get it man, its a f word, STOP TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT IT

I get what you’re saying. talking about legal issues in a BM setting, off limits. Like saying voldomort’s name out loud. Don’t do that. Totally get it.

But this is the legal market with legal market size capital. In the legal market, it’s ok to say felony out loud, because. We’re not 12yo.

Edit: so you know, I’ve dm’d with @CBDOKIE, I really wish him well, I do think he’s a solid guy, and I always have. This isn’t at all about him. It’s about not losing the legal D8 market for everyone. Think bigger. If hot D8 is in every vape in every truckstop gas station, D8 will be outlawed by christmas.

4 Likes

but is it really??? Just cause KOTK pointed out that loophole in the farm bill doesnt mean it will hold up in court. Not without throwing probably some serious assets at it.

9 Likes

No talking about issues on a public forum.

1 Like

totally. i think there’s D8 risk. especially in the cart market. there are other ways however, where risk is backstopped completely.

true dat. you’re 100% correct.

so how do you rein in rampant hot d8 that’s going to blow up the market – before it destroys the market?
I’ll go with your plan. (asuming it doesn’t sux :wink:)

@CBDOKIE would never had sent them out, if he thought there was going to be problems. He paid good $ for bad coa. I’m pretty sure, I saw results from more than 1 lab, with his name on it…

4 Likes

I don’t disagree. at all.

so lets work the problem.

vet all D8 slangers by requiring them to use KCA w/ MS -
then F4200 becomes the gold standard where buyers find sellers.

D8 market saved. everyone wins. beer cap (fsst) -CLINK- :wink:

Edit: and I’m reviewing posts to see what I can delete re your other valid concern. which we shall not discuss. out loud.

7 Likes

I’m not against that at all, much better than someone getting the F word read to them in court. :v:t2:

Edit lol: good man ty

3 Likes

weird, I cannot edit posts made yesterday but older ones I can? who is the god of the site that has these magical rights? I need help removing a few things… :eyes:

edit: I contact god by messenger. waiting for a lightning bolt or something…

3 Likes

Personally I just hate the ambiguity. Pick a side and stick with it. If I were buying potentially hot D8, carting it, and getting it onto store shelves I’d be more nervous than if I got pulled over with some boxes in the back of a UHaul. At least with the latter you know there are a few clearly defined possibilities, you know exactly what can happen, and you knowingly took the risk.

If mishandled the D8 craze can completely obliterate (oligopolize) the current hemp derived cannabinoid industry just because of a lack of due diligence. In essence it’s the same due diligence that would help you survive in the black market.

4 Likes