D8 Lab Results inconsistent

Greenleaf called it good because that is horrible resolution! I honestly can’t believe they are publishing results with data generated by that method.

7 Likes

We’ll give you proper results if you still need them

1 Like

I will gladly make it right as I have with anyone who requested it. Again I am fully confused at the range of results we are seeing. Here are three results I have gotten through this fact finding mission. DVT_2006416-01.pdf (238.7 KB) GLLCOA_G0G0172-01.PDF (172.4 KB) ProverdeD8results.ashx.pdf (452.1 KB)

I can promise you the issue is NOT from lack of testing. Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve posted a report on here showing why there is a range of results. The labs are not separating out the peaks to properly determine the D8 and D9. Just because you’re doing a lot of testing doesn’t mean the testing being performed is appropriate for resolving the coelution issue.

7 Likes

4 Likes

@CBDOKIE replacement liter still cane up hot on the D9.

At this point I’m going to trust new bloom.

@CBDOKIE

1 Like

@CBDOKIE you are 2 for 2 on d8 being hot. At this point I would like a full refund. I can get you tracking and send it back in the am

1 Like

They’re able to separate the D8 and D9, but not sure why they’re seeing acids in a distillate. Did we test the same material?

2 Likes

No I didn’t send a sample to you guys

Yeah, but is it the same as @bosco400’s? We’re all talking about @CBDOKIE’s material, correct?

1 Like

Yes @CBDOKIE material. This was a replacement for the one he originally sent.

2 from @CBDOKIE have come not as advertised and been hot.

COA is from the replacement

1 Like

@anon32743824 here is a link to a free email service; where you can conduct your business with @CBDOKIE without all the unnecessary carnival barking. I’m sure you’ll find that a respectful request for a refund is more than sufficient for resolving your concerns.

4 Likes

I’m not the one sending out hot, inconsistent D8 advertised as compliant but thanks for the link :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bingo.

2 Likes

Wait WHAT?

You think buying D8 that’s sent with a COA that says its compliant, then maybe filling carts doing R&D - selling across state lines, all of which puts @anon32743824 up for fucking felony charges, all of which was wasted money to jed, you think he should stfu?

Really? like fuckingwow dood.

7 Likes

Understand your concerns and compliance is a valid issue. The ongoing play-by-play of his business dealings with @CBDOKIE would only further support the felony charges. If my experience with 'dokee is any proxy he should be able to recover his R&D investment.

‘Carnival barking’ was a hyperbole; The constant D8 drama on here is a bit exhausting.

4 Likes

i hear you but… you’re making @anon32743824 the bad guy when as far as I can tell he’s been quite a gentleman throughout.

3 Likes

True, and I would go as far as to blame the inexperienced labs pushing inaccurate results out. Important decisions are being made with these COAs. I know I say this a lot, but stop supporting labs that have no business testing difficult matrix types.

6 Likes

And were not even dealing with a difficult matrix here, nor a difficult method at all.
But I don’t think this can be done for such cheap price as the current market, it costs a little bit more.

4 Likes

Agreed, distillate is not a difficult matrix type, but it’s surprising so many get it wrong or they don’t go far enough. Cost is definitely an issue. Cannabis itself isn’t easy compared to other botanicals. I spent years in the supplement testing space and we could ask much higher prices, which led to more research and development on the lab side.

4 Likes