D8 Delta eight Getting closer and closer every COA

A little closer every COA watching a sister lab of ours Getting there D8 really close to compliant. The code is on the verge of being cracked

4 Likes

6 Likes

they been bragging elsewhere already sir!

5 Likes

I do know that people have been trying to get some of that HI CBG though!

1 Like

I know, we’ve been transitioning, To get set up for the next grow. And I’ve been trimming in the evening took a lot longer than I thought. I usually don’t do all the trimming myself didn’t realize how long it takes. I should get something out to some of the people that have been hit me up by the end of the day Friday tomorrow.

3 Likes

Patiently waiting…

I’m selling the sop for this if anyone is interested, I’m getting close to compliance I’ve got several samples I’m waiting for Kca to test now.

5 Likes

Your the 3rd user to pump that COA…

5 Likes

Yeah and I’m the one that taught them to make it. I’ve been working on it for over a year now.

5 Likes

So you actually made these? Not trying to hate I’m just curious because I see @BluegrassCBD selling the end product for dirt cheap and @Octave praising their sister labs achievement and then you offering to sell the SOP, are you guys all partners?

I’ve been working with bluegrass Cbd at their facility since the fire took ours. We recently moved into a new spot.

5 Likes

Nice! Thanks for clarifying for me, those numbers are looking killer is that coming straight from distillation no chromatography?

4 Likes

no chromatography just filtration and then distillation

4 Likes

No he didnt actually make these, we’ve been working together with @DUMPSTERFIREOG on the delta8 SOP since the fire at his lab, he’s since moved on to his own lab, and weve been working and tweaking the sop for the last two weeks getting these results. Was it a group effort with @DUMPSTERFIREOG, definitely. However these results were achieved on our own, and have been consistent for the last four COAs

8 Likes

Thanks @Octave for the shout out

3 Likes

This shits funny

8 Likes

using my method and the parameters i gave you.

4 Likes

It is

2 Likes

I mean. They credit you, but if you left and it’s there doing be proud. Everyone should be in this together to advance it. Don’t pat yourselves on the back too much. There’s still a lot to be done. Having lost the opportunity to work due to a fire and getting to get back in a lab and showing you’re a great asset. Props.

Don’t people tweak other people’s sops and call it their own?

5 Likes

Well, I’m the one giving them the tweaks that have produced these results from every one of these 4 batches in question. I’m not unhappy for anyone I just want to sell my sop.

2 Likes