D8 available 97.9%

If you devol slightly hotter before wiping you will cook that red off! Usually around 165c doesn’t take much vac either 500 microns at most. Whether ptsa method or hcl there is always something that’s red that comes off around those parameters… its very little too. It’s crazy how such a little amount can make the color change.

13 Likes

You are the man!!

5 Likes

with my process, before NaHCO3 wash, the red is more like a strawberry daiquiri colour, after it turns yellow and remains stable in air.

2 Likes

so, @bluegrassCBD why are you claiming a different lab’s COA is yours?

You forgot to edit out the QR code that shows as much.

@Future @sidco are verified hemp slingers using doctored COAs kosher?

edit: apparently they are partnering and this is all on the level. I’ll put away the torch and pitchforks

still think editing a COA is BS regardless of reasoning, but it’s way more minor than COA theft

2 Likes

d8 slingers don’t follow the same set of rules, that was my understanding at least months ago

3 Likes

Two hemp slangers (BlueGrassCbd & Octave) are partners/sister labs and it’s not far fetched they’re working with others.

DumpsterFireOG helped with his sop and is now selling it. Globtek33 offered some great advice for color touch ups.

2 Likes

DEVELOPED the sop, I didn’t help with it. It was my method and is my work directly.

5 Likes

Bro… don’t get going on semantics. Christ Almighty it’s like credit isn’t enough, globtek33 is still offering sound advice to improve it either way

You helped them with YOUR SOP.

2 Likes

Im working with @redcedarlabs were doing the SOP their wiping it. Nobody is trying to deceive anyone. Get it together man

Edit: thanks for putting away the pitchforks

3 Likes

Based off what I’m ready your method is probably just throwing a catalyst in with iso, using heat and vac. It’s stupid scalable. Can do 90L in a 100L reactor every 12 hours

1 Like

Price crash 101

1 Like

My apologies most of the time when you see an edited COA someone is scamming

4 Likes

care to answer @BluegrassCBD ? WF only or chromatography as well?

Wfe only :+1:t3:

2 Likes

So I went and looked at the guys insta and he claims to use toluene and ptsa for the rxn which surprises me. As I figured a ptsa rxn would be something standard kca labs would test, seeing as that’s the method I see most people doing but with heptane

It’s hexane now

From what I’ve heard that’s basically the sop @Photon_noir is selling. Hexane and ptsa. He’d have to confirm but that’s my take based off what I’ve heard rumored around

Which makes it even more interesting that @kcalabs hasn’t test a lot of samples this similar

they’re bound by confidentiality until someone else releases a test

there could be plenty of people making high TAC%, but they’re just gonna use whatever lab is “compliant”, especially for carts and b2c disty

3 Likes

Interesting @DUMPSTERFIREOG hasnt been to the lab in two weeks, “his work directly” is a stretch, and the truth is, we have made a few tweaks to the SOP he worked with us on while working with @redcedarlabs would definitely recommend flying him out to prove SOP to scale before you buy👍🏼