D8/D9 Distillate Mix Current Market Price Inquiry

Hey all! Anybody willing to share what your hearing on west coast for thc distillate? D9? D8? D9/D8 Mix?

3-5/g depending on quality, potency, order size

2 Likes

D9 (95%+ d9) 5.5-6
D9 (80-90%d9)5.
D9/d8 (50%+d9) 3.5
D9/d8 (<50%d9) 2.5
D8 (no dectect d9) 4.

+/- $1k depending on if u know someone or not or buying bulk

Water clear d9 unicorn juice (not found in the wild and usually has to be summoned through your spd juju) is 7k when i can produce it

13 Likes

fuck you :joy: :rofl:

its a 1.5 year waitlist guys

4 Likes

D9/D8 for 2.5? Where!

8 million year waitlist for conversions now too

3 Likes

Not that long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just till august.
I got my unicorn juicer set up, its pretty neat

3 Likes

Wait do you actually juice the unicorns, or is it more like milking a cow? How many tits does a unicorn have?

5 Likes

Its gnarly u gotta pack that shit in there.
But luckily unicorns survive that shit cuz their badass unicorns.
So their harmed but i give em a treat afterwards, no worries

3 Likes

im selling a unicorn milking SOP for 1/2 off this week only

7 Likes

I don’t think unicorn milking means what you think it does :thinking:

3 Likes

he knows exactly what it means

4 Likes

Prices have gone up a bit.

@Thetetraguy prices are right on in MI too. Just saw some water clear 86% D8/8% D9 for $2500 on LinkedIn.

Times they are a changin’.

I see prices going down, not up?

1 Like

@AgTonik
thats been wide available to people at that price since the beggining of this year. The stuff u want is all d9 or all d8 with nd d9. (Not trying to sound snobby)

Prices of d8 canna soup, is going down. Prices of d9 has slightly gone up during covid but will crash as soon as everyone figures out the cbd → d9 (90%d9) conversion.

(Since january 2020)
I saw prices stay steady in CA and raise 500 or 1k in other states (east). CA is starting to get the 3.5k (90% d9) liters to come in, someones converting already or liquidating stock.

2 Likes

What kind of 90% d9 price would you speculate in 6 months from now when everyone figures out the cbd to 90% d9 conversion?

I’m definitely worried this will completely tank the d9 market much like cbd prices recently.

I’m starting to think high purity compliant d8 is going to be the safer bet since it seems like less people know how to do that at the moment than the cbd to 90% d9 surprisingly.

I’m sure more people will figure this out too in the near future and prices will start coming down as well. The big wild card at the moment is a potential crack down on d8 but this remains to be seen.

1 Like

i wouldnt put my all my eggs in the d8 basket. Thats about to break soon imo. I get the way the laws are written but no where is it allowed in law to make something psychoactive out of something that isnt, through a lab. Thats drugs in the governments eyes and all drugs they want to regulate and tax.

With the d9 its illegal straight up but ur not gonna be advertising it, with the d8 ur gonna be inclined to advetise because u assume its legal.
Theres a much higher demand for d9 and theres gonna be articles about “synthethic thc” confusing converted d9 with something even crazier. When i think of synthethic thc i think of k2 or spice, no good for the public view.

In 2 years the thc market will be $5 whole gram carts, retail. And 2k liters of d9 thc.
Prices of bud will go up becuase its no longer subsidized by the distillate you get from all that trim.
No ones gonna want to run thc extractions lol unless its heady bho sauce. Co2 and ethanol extaxtions for thc will become absolete and people will start liquidating all their equipment.
Someones gonna find out how to backdoor the 2k d9 liters into metric and the legal market will crash out.
Ruining any chance for any state from, now on, trying to legalize and create a sustainable market.

Crazy times we live in, and im eternally grateful for everhthing ive learned on here, were gonna look back in 10 years and say damn those were some fun times.
Thanks everyone! Im having a blast right now

9 Likes

@Thetetraguy Not snobby at all! I just got into cannabinoids for fun in the last couple months. I sell fertilizer as my day job to keep me off the street. D8 has just been a therapeutic God send for a chronic bad back.

These are fun times indeed. I’m doing D8 with 2% THCV as my daytime treat. I’m really excited for tailored boutique cannabinoids looking forward.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! D8 is great for an intro cannabinoid for new users. They wont get that overwhelmening “what the fuck is going on” feeling. I tell people its perfect for soccer moms ha

I like it when ive got to be around family or friends that dont smoke, or just out and about running errands. I dont like looking blitzed when walking out in public lol

I cant wait for boutique cannabinoid blends aswell!

2 Likes