D10 sops and production discussion

Starting to see a lot of d10 making rounds and the sop(s) supposedly being a cake walk. Surprised to not see anything here after looking.

PH and Temps being important, Catalyst (element sulfur / Lewis base) not being so important?

I just read, but figured plenty of you are trying to figure this out and have more to share.

Seeing prices all over the place and pure vs cut prices

Who’s got some here on deck too?

1 Like

Don’t get me started on this patent

You’ll find out some dark ass shit about some ppl on this forum

Look at the authors

Recognize anyone?

7 Likes

LOL

@AlexSiegel

1 Like

Well that’s something.

Lmao what’s dark about that? The fact someone here actually has a patent on their sop?

Don’t you guys use a ton of other patents?

Why is this a concern that we know someone versus all the other patents where we don’t.

I guess I don’t see the big deal. It’s not like patents have stopped anyone here playing chemist.

I’d congratulate you on a patent just the same.

3 Likes

Quite the contrary, there are a few more or less famous examples of dudes playing chemist that put a lot of faith in patents (when they shouldn’t because patents rarely disclose the actual, working process).

7 Likes

If they put faith in something they read off Google scholar versus getting training themselves that’s on them.

1 Like

Tip of the iceberg really…who’s it on if they put faith in the shit that some people write on this forum then?

3 Likes

The person who drives the car is at fault. No matter how many times they took driver’s Ed.

2 Likes

See, that’s why I’m all about educating people and giving the dipshits posting BS hell until they stop and fuck off.

3 Likes

You don’t see me call myself an extractor, but I’ve got years of experience extracting and making concentrates. I try to stay in my lane in that sense.

There’s something humbling in owning up to not being the best or trying to be. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to learn this process, but I’m not going to go out tomorrow and try.

4 Likes

What if that patent was created off someone else’s test results?

What if I was sending in sulphur samples of cbn and d10 and I discovered something then my testing lab patented it 3 days later?

Is that not slimey?

Maybe you should ask for the whole story before assuming

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Bm63tBQet/?igshid=bwjdsnmgvrtb

Hey look imagine that, 3days after my testing lab said I “discovered” something they patented what I was basically working on

2 Likes

Look man. If it wasn’t for me someone wouldn’t have a patent either and to be honest they’re not benefiting from it. I’m not able to confirm or deny this but I can understand beef or no longer having positive relationships. I’ve learned to stop working on people’s word because of this very thing.

Looks like he patented it in 2019. Am I missing something? Didn’t you just post that you accidentally made d10

1 Like

His post was in December 13 2019
The application is December 16 2019.

Ive never seen anyone here successfully enforce their patents.

2 Likes

Can you even enforce these kinda patents ?

He said I discovered something 3 days before that patent was filed

Look at mg IG post date that convo is him

2 Likes

Popcorn time. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hope you all have a great Saturday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The double peak on the far right I’m talking about in the message is the peak at 7minutes. I still don’t know what that peak is and neither do you as far as I know.

1 Like

XD oh man. I’m glad I got Chick-fil-A this morning

3 days later they have a workable sop and application? Cmon

4 Likes