Cylinder tank volume and calculating it properly

What’s your favorite flavor of crayon? Mine is purple.

6 Likes

Fixed it

2 Likes

Does anyone else think the word “Diamond” looks like it’s a word that belongs with the metric system. Like the word “Litre.” ya know what I mean?

Some words just look like they belong in the Metric System. Lightyear is in the Metric Measurement System.

Ik it’s a little off topic but I glanced at the spelling and I said to myself, “I can’t be the only one who thinks what I think.”

I don’t think so

istockphoto-522737867-612x612

4 Likes

Can we see a picture of the tank next to a tape measure?

1 Like

There’s the thread that should end this argument… Or fan the flames , depends how you interpret

1 Like

I can keep searching the site and posting results to things related to this but I don’t feel like spamming this thread with the same equation. So I’m gonna mute replies now. :octopus:

30” x 14”

Volume of a Cylinder = pir^2h = 4618.14in3

= 75.768L

:rofl: funny how much math can help you not look like a jackass.

And by you, I mean whoever started the thread.

10 Likes

Did u think I didn’t no the math? Were debating the length and width of the tank, not how to do the math . Hopefully u still made ur self feel smart tho

Yea will definitely be doing that when I get home

now im the one requesting pics. Maybe china sent the wrong one?

1 Like

Well that was rather cunty

4 Likes

What do you call when you take all your food and throw it on the floor to prove you eat organic then???

1 Like

What is there to debate…? Post a picture of the measurements or stop bitchng.

1 Like

I remember trying to teach some guys selling tanks on the floor of MJ Bizcon how to calculate butane capacity from water weight but none of them would believe me. Wooks abound.

2 Likes

Pretty sure without looking butane weights 60.1% of water.

1 Like

You didn’t think logically when wind chime tek became a thing. Thinking you don’t know how to use a tape measure seems fair and logical.

1 Like

~trust me, it’s 7 inches gurl~

13 Likes

U don’t no what ur talking about now, and didn’t no what u were talking about then. The tank was on a shelf, the chain wss there as back up in case it got bumped. The picture u guys saw was a empty tank hanging after i moved the shelf. Was nothing unsafe about any of it. learn to read the whole thread before u comment on other peoples threads, and don’t comment on my threads at all . Ur advice is not asked for or appreciated. The fact that ur a leader here is baffling