Customgrow420 talking mad smack on all crc products

Someone needs to educate @customgrow420 on crc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9kTAS7n3nv/?igshid=1vsk5mjngxbj7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9j-bwrnIvf/?igshid=o413cfmm1ffx

1 Like

Lmfao at his solventless comment.

What a tool and a fool.

11 Likes

Isnt he just some jabronie from Flint Michigan?

4 Likes

This dude is a joke

4 Likes

Yeah but with 500k followers who dab and listens to what he saysā€¦

2 Likes

jollie ollie lmfao it still blows my mind that he got famous in the industry lol for doing what taking dab videos? shit is patheticā€¦can we stop making clowns famous? it makes the whole industry look stupid as fuck

18 Likes

Absolute joke of a person. Actively has the grossest largest reclaim glob in a rig, and yet tries to act like he knows whatā€™s up for dabbing quality. Heā€™s mids central.

I get what his point is, you cannot tell and in the legal market for California some brands are blasting trim and grossness into a visually nice product. However that isnā€™t the tech, it is the brand and you should learn your brands.

7 Likes

that guy is a fucking clueless idiot. Another ā€œinfluencer ā€œ preaching about the good word of rosinā€¦ he hates on what he doesnā€™t understand and that makes up 95%. At least he didnā€™t start talking about how he beat up 10 wooks at the same timeā€¦

6 Likes

The dudes the equivalent of shoenice

14 Likes

Was wondering when this dude was gonna get brought up here. Itā€™s pretty sad he has so many followers in terms of weed influencers at least. Most are probably fake anyway. Guy cares about ā€œclean medsā€ but clearly not clean fingernails.

3 Likes

I saw that a while ago, personally I found it to be hilarious.

4 Likes

smhšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™m assuming he doesnā€™t know his water, almost every edible oil known to man, to my limited knowledge all wines, and a variety of pharmaceutical products are all made using adsorbents for various purification processes. Iā€™m going to have to make some posts, this shit is getting annoying.

2nd edit: continue rantā€¦
Iā€™m at the point now that when I try to smoke anything that hasnā€™t been filtered, especially ā€˜liveā€™ resins I canā€™t handle the burn and suffering they bring.

7 Likes

I made a post pointing out these other uses

3 Likes

Hey jersey shore - whats wrong with flint, mi?

Ive seen that guy on IG for years now; Iā€™ve never see him 'round here

Looks like hes LA :airplane: boston another ******* **** east coaster probably :wink:

3 Likes

This right here is why I hate social media

5 Likes

To respond to your statement that someone should correct this dude on crc.

You canā€™t fix stupid.

This guy is to far gone to save

6 Likes

I do not know who this is, but going by the comments it can only be one of 2 peeps ā€¦

the skinny dude that dabs 20g slabs or the fat assed fuckwit with the stupid glasses ā€¦
Curiosity got the better of me ā€¦ yep, it was the fat fuck. dude is a straight up prick.

4 Likes

he talks smack on distillate too. all the kids on reddit call distillate hot dog water because of him

2 Likes

That dude is still making videos LMAO

He was such a clown ā€œwadup YouTube YouTube youtuuuuuuuuuubeā€

5 Likes

anyone in the uk remember the stupid woman on one of the xfactor type shows (might even have been xfactor) that rapped??

This cunt is a spitting image

HONEY G!!!

1 Like