Customgrow420 talking mad smack on all crc products

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Ftv%2Ftv-news%2Fx-factor-rapper-honey-g-8736026&psig=AOvVaw3JY2ZFCkDJ61XBAZd5iyvV&ust=1584035050699000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMDI7Mb8kugCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

thanks for reminding me about honey g … i had completely forgot about her :smile:

2 Likes

haha beat me to it, trying to figure out how to upload an image lol

1 Like

it must be matey’s mum

I’m honestly not a huge fan of CRC unless it’s used for cleaning up garbage material that is going to be used for edibles and stuff, but Customgrow420 is not someone that anyone should ever consider as a legit source of any sort of information lol. He is suuuuuch a chode.

7 Likes

He actually used to live about a mile away from my lab south of Olympia WA back when he was dirtbagging it and making all his youtube videos. My old lab tech was his next door neighbor, dude was constantly getting the cops called on him and being a general nuisance. Idk where he lives now but he seems to bounce around between LA, Seattle, and a couple other spots.

3 Likes

The dude looks like a skid mark. Poor guy. Id hate to look like him LOL

4 Likes

I’m 51 … guessing that cunts about 28 … I bet I live longer

1 Like

Maybe u got him confused with this guy

Who i have seen around here.

They look like they could b brothers maybe.

3 Likes

yeah thats gotta be his dad

1 Like

I thought I recognized this guy.

My mom came across this and showed me all concerned “what is wrong with him? Is this a joke? I can’t tell if this person is 15 or 35”

4 Likes

I’m a little concerned about how ya know my long standing and often sexual affiliation with NJ…

2 Likes

The water is wrong with Fint. Or was wrong.

If ure on flint city water u probably sleep on an assortment of automatic weapons and explosives. Im far enuf out i can see em coming and use a scope.

Im in flint city but nicely nestled in the country. All of my neighbors and myself have wells 200’+ deep. We dont take kindly to govt mules out here…

Everybodys water has lead in it, THEY just dont want the sheeple to know that.

Old house? Old Neighborhood? Probably has pipes sweated w leadcore solder - Almost certainly has lead pipes underground from the street to the house.

Anybody drinking city water from any government municipality prolly needs a head examination. Of course Flint has a big problem but its just like covid19. Its always somebody elses problem until its yours.

Shout out to Newark, the next flint!

3 Likes

Haha, that guy is full of nonsense.

Total douche, its saddening to see he’s still around and people pay attention to him. Hes a waste of organs.

1 Like

Shocking he has managed to maintain any kind of a following for this long.

What’s with hockey players and mullets

1 Like

at 1:56 you can hear the wookie in him.