Curing fresh frozen extracted terps

I have searched and cannot find info on curing terps extracted from fresh frozen material. I remember reading someone cured them by accident and they tasted better than when fresh. Anyone tried to cure fresh frozen extracted terps? I just want to try it and see the taste difference but not sure what temp/humidity and for how long.
I also seen an interview with some big name extraction company and they said they cure live resin too.

If terpenes tasted better cured rather than fresh, wouldn’t the live extract markets have dropped in price or disappeared by now?

1 Like

Why not just dry your weed?

I personally like monoterpenes

That’s where the loudness (scientific term) comes from

I am not asking if members think cured taste better or debating it. I am simply asking if anyone has cured terps extracted from fresh frozen. The reason live/fresh frozen cost more has nothing to do with taste and everything to do with all the extra work to produce it.

But isn’t the whole point of all that extra work to create a better looking/tasting product?

Yes, some people cure their terps, and it has been written about. I didn’t dig too much, but I searched and came across this post pretty close to the top. The “tek” discussed is burping regularly for 3-4 weeks, and I bet if you dm the people posting about it or added to that thread, you may get a better response. The truth is out there (que X-Files theme song)…

2 Likes

I recently send a member a few terps from switzerland that are cured meaning kept at 7-12C for 5 years
Yep 5 years beeing burped every 6 weeks
I know to little of terps to judge their quality so i hope he does one of these days

1 Like