Cryo infusions available d8 + hhc?

Hello,

I am from Europe and looking for an effective method of applying hhc distillate to flowers. The flowers must be still green and bright after the process. I am interested in the industrial scale of application this method.

I heard that the Hydrocarbon Infusion method is very good but the equipment for it is very expensive. And the method is dangerous.

Direct spraying - The “curing” usually happens under heat and then the distillate sinks into the flower. The results are sticky buds with just the surface or top layer covered in the distillate. The middle parts are just normal CBD/CBG flowers that have none of the HHC’s effects.

It also has a bad flavor, chemical smell and it adds to the weight of the flower. So if the flower was 1g then after it’s around 1.2g.

What do you think about the CRYO INFUSIONS method? Have any of you successfully used it?
Do you use any special machines for this method?

Write to me privately if you have a proven method and technology. I’m able to pay for the reliable information.

Cryo – The distillate is frozen, then shattered, then mixed with Kief and ground into a fine powder. This fine powder is then applied to the flower. This is more potent than spraying the flower with wet distillate.

Someone from You use it? What effects?

2 Likes

What kind of kief your about to use
I would recomend cbg kief and not cbd Kief for mover activation of the cb receptors lowering the activity off hhc

1 Like

yes cbg kief is better for this.

1 Like

Can anyone help?

Sounds lime you already have it figured out.

Unfortunately, I still don’t know how to do it on a large scale.

I have a method for cryo application of cannabinoids. Very simple and can scale as large as you want.

1 Like

is cbg also best with d9? I thought cbd was better for sum reason

Cbg is best has to do with receptor activation and cbd activates one receptor more than cbg
With the activated receptor working as an antagonist on the psychoactivity
For medical use I would recomend cbd and thc
But for recreational I would recomend cbg And thc

3 Likes

Guys, how to use the cold method on a larger scale?

1 Like

Hint:

LN2 + something you can use to pulverize

Hotmelt gun
Ln2 mixing vessel and a powder sugar strainer
Did some trails and the powdering of Hhc go s pretty well but the losses of Hhc when placing on biomass was not ok for I like to tumble it in and a shitload stays on the tumbler walls and not on the bud with all the little shit that breaks off to much work to get it back to reuse
And I did not find it penetrating the flower as much as solvent tech does

The Hhc-a is a goood tech as well yust to expensive to make it work but defenatly nicer than the pollen addition yust little shards of crystals hmm back to the drawing board

Which method do you think is the most effective?

Maybe spraying the flowers with heated distillate?

I found they will brown out with spraying. Just dont do it too hot

In your opinion, such placement in a freeze dryer for an hour after the process makes sense? as shown in this video

Can anyone help?