Crude gummies | help with taste

I have a client wanting us to make gummies from their crude. Are there any tricks to get the bad taste out of the finished gummy and still use their crude material?

Distill it

7 Likes

Thanks so much for your quick response. What would that run for distill 50 to 100 liters? We do tons of D9 and D8 gummies but we buy the raw material is all ready to go.

Tell your client to distill it or find a lab that will do it for them. The market doesn’t really tolerate botanical tasting edibles for the most part, so unless they have an all wook clientele, your client will have a hard time moving them.

7 Likes

I add extra flavorings to my gummies. Distilling would be another way
I just use crude it is fine up until a certain amount per gummie. So unless your making them super strong u should be able to mask in the gummie mix. Some flavors hide taste better than others
I use lorann oils for extra flavoring

2 Likes

Gummies from CBD crude? ,

Why?!? Distillate & isolate are both cheap as dirt.

@420guy is correct, some flavors will mask the bitterness (CBD is the worst ime) , I have had hard candies with 50mg thc made from RSO, the root beer flavor did an excellent job of covering the taste.

He’s also on point with “dilution is the solution to pollution”…make 25g gummies

3 Likes