Crs 2000 the fuck?

Just saw this ad for the craziest extractor by precision. Who’s copping one? What’s everyone think of it?

How much are these going for?

What ad?

All I could find was this article: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiT0cyNy-bpAhVKAp0JHbiBDBgQFjABegQIAhAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iosconews.com%2Fnews%2Fstate%2Farticle_11341c4e-afcc-5c6f-93d0-6a0183b50d06.html&usg=AOvVaw1B1LGjzpmvTMU6VTs1NJJR

Seems like it makes super fire sift from live material?!

2 Likes

This is by theclearscientist and strait_concentrates (forget their real names). They posted about it on their IGs. Thing looks crazy.

3 Likes

Try this page:

1 Like

Seems like a cool concept, I wonder what their extraction efficiency is?

1 Like

“Increased Throughput: Reduces the volume going into the extraction process by 85-90%”

100kg of biomass can now be reduced to 10-15kg of product going in your extractor!! thats insane!!

I see this opening up a lot of toll processing for biomass to extraction ready “sift.”

Any guesses on price tag?

1 Like

Seven figures is my guess

1 Like

It basically just looks like an automated version of nitro dry sift to me. Which could be a thing but i don’t see it being worth 7 figures!

8 Likes

Im sure its not worth that but neither is the price tag for most of there stuff. It’ll probably be like there other drop in plant and tie it all into one giant processing plant for investors with bog check books

2 Likes

To be honest if i had an unlimited checkbook i wouldn’t spend it on precision equipment.

6 Likes

I’m sure the hemp people are doing backflips. Lol

2 Likes

Im sure, its just kinda falls in the category of if you don’t need it anymore to be able to resell it will be a very niche market vs a different style setup that is a bunch of different pieces of equipment you could liquidate to the masses. Eitherway it would be fun to play with.

2 Likes

yeah, but it also has to suck. presumably hard. if the marketing is to be believed

The process, which provides instantaneous sublimation of water during the process, renders a 90% dried output material with a dramatic reduction in biomass volume of up to 80%.
from http://www.iosconews.com/news/state/article_11341c4e-afcc-5c6f-93d0-6a0183b50d06.html linked above.

3 Likes

They partnered on this with str8 concentrates and the clear scientist.

You may remember str8 dunking plants in vats of liquid nitrogen.

It’s probably killer for solventless and not having to deal with the water but running kief in a closed loop sucks in my humble opinion. Not to say that it can’t be done.

3 Likes

I don’t see the hemp guys doing backflips over this or anything.

It’s a bloodbath out there.

1 Like

What thc company does this capacity??? None I’ve ever heard… so who is this marketed to??

Only hear these numbers from hemp side…

1 Like

They exist.

In 2020 they are the minority however.

Give it 10-15 years when it’s 50 states legal and able to cross state lines. Ever seen the size of a Budweiser plant? Like that but for weed.

That scale is what I’m interested in and designing gear for. Looking in the rear view for inspiration has never seemed productive to me so I look at the crystal ball instead.

6 Likes

We run a precision.

Company is the worst for customer service.

2 Likes