Crs 2000 the fuck?

The future is hard to tell but Amsterdam has a little insight. I think instate transport isn’t gonna be needed as every state has agriculture and can set up grows.

I actually see the complete opposite from cannabis as with legalization people will begin to stop using it as it’s no longer has the illegal outlaw luster.

I never see demand growing by 100x or 1000x fold. I think we are in the golden age of cannabis.

4 Likes

There is a few.

100,000lbs a day in cannabis??? And running an efficient business meaning running 300 days a year.

1 Like

Idk sometimes when things go dry in that side of things there is a reason :smirk:

Effeciencies - no.

If you are using a tiny European country where weed isn’t even legal as your predictor you are gonna have a bad time.

100,000 lbs a day is a lot though.

1 Like

Predictors are helpful ways of making models for the future. Amsterdam showed legalization brought the number of users down. I’m not saying it’s the end all be all but they have a long study on this and it is a viable sample.

What cannabis companies do you think extract 100,000lbs a day?

That’s a lot of weed

4 Likes

That setup is basically gonna produce 1 product for one purpose, a lil retrofit maybe can do others but i agree its for mass hemp to be fast and not have to dry it.

1 Like

In the oleochemical world that is tiny.

Baroni
Pharmaceilo
A few others hopping online in South America.
Don’t get me started on Mexico.

Game is about to change. School up because we are hungry :joy:

3 Likes

That is 30,000,000 lbs a year.

I guess they are supply all 13% of the US economy

That’s like they are growing a lb for every single cannabis user in the United States. Seems a bit far fetched.

2 Likes

If you are scaling up only for Cannabinoids. You are doing it wrong.

What else would they be scaling for with that extraction setup?

And what kinda oleochemicals are more profitable from cannabis that high end concentrates. What else is more profitable from the cannabis plant?

1 Like

I smoke a few lbs a year

Me too. But there is more than one grower in the United States too. There is more than that in my mom neighborhood

30,000,000 for one company. That is a lot of cannabis. That’s close to 2.5m lbs a month. Let’s break this down by they day

1 Like

Stack it high - sell it cheap is my think tanks moto for a reason.

It’s not what oleochemical is more profitable it’s how you build the refinery :wink:

Whole point is to lower cost :wink:

1 Like

You need to have the input first. That’s a lot of weed. And for multiple operations as I don’t think they just wanna sell one…

More power to those that can run them numbers. I’ve never heard of them. I don’t think those companies mentioned are either. As they would be like the Jeff bezos of cannabis with income like that

At a $100 a lb. that’s $300m a year.

I know curaleaf is in just about every legal state and they don’t have numbers like that and they are a billion dollar cannabis company

And I think that’s all a shell company. Do you have any data. I like numbers.

2 Likes

. There are so many grows of 1000 acres +.

I know it’s been done.

Word on the street is pharmaceilo has 60 Tons of crude :joy:

1 Like

Cannabis… and where do you store that type of quantity. 60 tons of crude. I’m sure the insurance company love that.

And I don’t doubt anything. I just know a lot of people in cannabis like to inflate what they are really doing.

3 Likes

Its is, we setup the lab across the street from them in ohio by apeks. For a billion dollar company they still want consulting and product connects

2 Likes

It’s CBD.

My point is that what’s stopping - or has stopped - one of these massive hemp facilities? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

They are south American company so everything is cheap.

We are gonna see a lot of the outer investment in cannabis and hemp dry up. Investors have been throwing their money in this industry for like 10 years looking for a return. This pandemic just brought that more into focus for investors.

We will have people keep trying but I don’t see these investments panning out for most and then the investors will be a much smaller pool

3 Likes