Crop steering grow log

I’m assuming the extra calcium in the veg formula does that. It’s needed most at transition. WIth the extra N content, I would worry about stretch and transition speed, but you are killing it and I wouldn’t second guess you.

I apply kelp and calcium acetate at transition. It promotes lateral branching, keeps them green and they flip quickly.

6 Likes

Ya the stack is kelp that and power si at the flip keep the stretch down.

10 Likes

Add in that Agt-50 and you have the perfect foliar :fire:

6 Likes

Exactly what I’ve been spraying

7 Likes

Same here guys, agt50 , power si, kelp and regalia.
Power si and kelp cuts my stretch down 30-40%.

5 Likes

Geez, you guys are way too kind to some rando awkward dude on the intarwebs.

AGT-50 makes your foliar work better by chelating and inputs being able to cross the waxy cuticule. It very much helps IPM with burrowing pests like russet mites. 32-site UC customer is running the full Athena line minus Cleanse, Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide (super concentrated Hydroguard) and AGT-50. I’m trying to talk to the owner to let us take some gorgeous pictures. Sorry if OT.

Anyways, I’ve been following @Medicine.grower 's log here. I have nothing but complements about a good grower cranking out that :fire:

@FicklePickle I’m running low on kelp extract. I might try stack just for ease of handling with a liquid. It’s ascophylum nodosum on the label, right?

5 Likes

I don’t know about that mountain bike…

Everything else looks bitching though!

1 Like

Not sure, I’ll look when I get home

Don’t worry about it. I have a month and can do my own homework, brother.

How many mls/gal on the friendly fungicide @AgTonik?

1 Like

I’m not scheduled to contact them for a couple weeks. I am doing a BIG ask and trying to get pictures without an NDA and their consent. My best advice would be to follow the label directions. I don’t think you can overdo Bacillus amyloliquefaciens in the root zone.

I’ve dosed my coir plants with it a few times. It gets funky when it sits in the res ime so Interesting someone’s recirculating it. Gonna try.

1 Like

As long as it’s aerobic with airation or a stir water pump, I’m sure it will be gravy (not gravy in your rez!)

We had my buddys house plumbed with dosers. We had to keep the pH at 2.5 for that input doser to prevent biofilm and he cleans his dosers monthly. He’s on track for his beast yield ever.

2 Likes

I’ve been enjoying these sensors, it’s weird when I now go to the office to check and adjust my irrigation schedule. It takes a lot of guess work out, I don’t have years of experience to back me up so these are going to be a great tool.

In the middle you can see the 15 minute feeds to get up to moisture content then one more feed halfway through the day to make sure they don’t dry too much over night.

Feeding 3.5ec at 6 ph. Run off yesterday was 4-4.4 so they are uptaking what I’m feeding them.
The last 2 pictures show the pwec in the morning before being fed, then the next one is after they hit field capacity.

If anyone has input on what I should be looking for pore water ec input is welcome.

4 Likes

I’m an idiot, posted the same thing twice

What’s everyone’s daytime nighttime dif in certain parts of flower?

Today is day 8 of flower for the coco plants and day 6 for the rockwool.
Yesterday And today at the end of each res I added some agt50 and power si bloom to get into the root zone, I only add this once a week when they are empty since they don’t all mix well together.

Ec is being dropped from 3.5 down to 3 this week And I’m going to try like Duke and run 50/50 veg/ bloom for 4 days they go straight bloom.

These sensors have been great so far, I see my ec starting to climb and the purple stems 90% gone even on the lower stalk so that’s why I decided to drop the feed to 3.0. But the best part is being able to make sure you are getting the exact right dry back and time. So basically they are starting to eat more so I’ve been reducing my time in between my feeds and or add more feeds. Finally no more guess work and hard data to go by.
I’m using far less water and seems like by being able to feed at the correct time I need much less run off, my feed was 3.5 and run off 4.4 yesterday so I would so no build up so far.

Has anyone seen leaf edges lifted up like this before? 78-81° 60-62% leaf temp around 77 And ppfd around 900.

4 Likes

Quick update today, day 12 coco day 10 rockwool.

I gave them their last foliar last nice at lights out and they must of liked it since they were praying all night right until lights on.

First mistake I made this run was not let them dry back enough and in turn they stretched more then I wanted, I think the rockwool will be good since they got bigger dry backs.

The coco is on 3.0 ec input 100%bloom as of yesterday.
Rockwool is still 50/50 veg/ bloom until the res is empty tomorrow then they will get straight bloom as well.

I have by no means mastered my dry backs but I’ve realized being a little more precise on my b feed times that I’m using less water and needing a higher ec then my last run, I’m going to check run off today and will update that later.

I have a bit of an issue with some leaf tips and edges curling up, I thought it was heat stress from the light but I’ve noticed even some lower and outside leafs have it as well so I’m thinking it’s something nutrients wise.
@emdub27 do you have any thoughts?

11 Likes

Nice work man looking pumped up!

3 Likes

Just the beginning symptoms of the antagonization caused by the bloom ratios. You just went 75% bloom for a few days and went straight to 100% right? The bloom antagonization isn’t necessarily a bad thing, and will grow real decent pot, the ratios aren’t dismilar to what Jalisco Kid and the boys were running 6-7 years ago.

5 Likes