CREMETX.COM - super hemp? High THCA? WTF is this?

@pdxcanna there are 16 D9 only states it was 20 but some states caught up to the times

1 Like

USDA has always been total THC, no? I can understand pushing the limits within the state, but selling runtz and gmo on reddit to people who think it’s legal hemp is sketch af

I think it’s fucking weird and a waste of time/energy that people who work in actual labs that process real thca/thc even give a flying fuck what the hemp industry is doing.

Not even the same street, let alone stay in the lane.

But, they could spend time being more knowledgeable about their own job… Nevermind

8 Likes

We have both licenses.

Hemp & Cannabis

1 Like

Well, then that statement excludes you and your operation.

2 Likes

Felt a little directed but then again I think it’s weird for anyone to care what anyone is spending their time on when they could just focus on being the best them possible but nvm…

3 Likes

I think it’s hilarious that people are selling thca hemp

1 Like

It’s directed, at someone, but not at you or anyone you work with. My bad if it came off like it was towards you.

This person should be having comments, constantly, show up on distillation threads on operation, setting up, fixing leaks, troubleshooting, all of the above.

4 Likes

Me too when joe told me it was happening I didn’t believe him

We’ve seen plenty of these websites and coas and prideful risk takers for sure. It’s still wild to me.

I ain’t helping with that payment processing lol

Same with the non hemp made noids.

As soon as they realize they’re not made from Hemp they’re gonna run for the hills (payment processing)
Or worse. Lock the funds.

Gotcha lol my bad bro I see what/who you’re talking about now and that makes much more sense :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

“Loophole” or not, THCa decarbs naturally as the material ages. Heat is not the only cause. It’s negligible in legitimate hemp flower but something sitting at 15% THCa may test at 0.2% D9 when it’s fresh but easily push 1% after a few months under normal storage conditions. This is especially common when it’s prepacked in small containers.

If the best business model you have hinges on an unstable chemical to be your entire “loophole,” you might want to spend some time working for someone else for a while until you can bring something new to the table. People abusing these types of “loopholes” just make the regulations worse for everyone trying to make it legitimately. Hemp genetics took a big hit from the regs that resulted from this.

2 Likes

Right but just like any industry there are people who will abuse them until they can’t, and abusing loopholes has its benefits as well for instance if all hemp companies and farms actually did what they were supposed too and destroyed product the second it went past .3%D9 there likely wouldn’t be many hemp companies/farms left

6 Likes

Wouldnt consider it hemp considering its testing #'s but than again the whole hemp/cannabis thing is a government dictated facade. The tests are 1 year old so if they consistently test like this(at more than this place) than they got a pretty nice loophole going for them. Weak ass numbers but in certain states itll get somewhere.

Im sure they call it super hemp cause if they called it weed or hemp than its just cbd/non psyhocative like the rest/ them advertising to get arrested by a uneducated officer/Fed.

Seems like a lot of marketing bs indeed but were not the target audience so i wouldnt say its BS just not our shit.

It’s 2022. Everything is hemp. Shit can be 38% thc and it’s still hemp. It’s all up for interpretation!

14 Likes

My meth is hemp derived

4 Likes

@standardoil cool story bro

@standardoil cool story bro

Huh

Im just here to smoke mids and chew bubble gum and I just ran out of gum.

2 Likes

I wanted to come out and let the community know that I botanically identify as hemp. It may come as a shocker to some of you, because I don’t really look or smell carboxylated, but I feel much better having said it out loud.

11 Likes