CREMETX.COM - super hemp? High THCA? WTF is this?

Super hemp that produces high THCA and low D9? Uhmmmm…what? If there are barely any cannabinoids in this then what is it? It’s very vague as to what is actually being sold here.

4 Likes

Lulz hemp game wildin

12 Likes

But CBD non-detect?

This feels like a parody of the hemp industry. Veteran Pharmaceutical Clinical Research Legend Dr Garth Vaz and Cannabis Expert Mr. Chad Bruce have invented Super Hemp

11 Likes

I wish it were a joke. But it’s real. Check out their website.

https://instagram.com/creme_productions?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://cremetx.com/

Shit is wild

3 Likes

Seems like they’re trying to generate hype to attract investment, or laundering money. All the celebrity endorsements, paying Devin the Dude to freestyle, booking Afroman. The only thing that’s missing is Super Hemp NFTs

8 Likes

Sketchy as fuck for sure

1 Like

Afroman avidly is active in cannabiz
Thunderfuck in Alaska

This is some wannabe cookies shit lol
Similar C, same color, lmao. Cookies and Creme.

Membership only website. Lmfao red flag city.

Virtual dispensary in the menu forces sign up to see lol. Membership rules. :rofl: it’s at least a cute attempt at drawing attention.

Let the Texans hustle lol…

But wtf are they selling if it’s non-detect CBD and low THC?

Wtf is super hemp?

1 Like

Apparently thca flower and d8 edibles.

With .06% d9 lol

2 Likes

Doesn’t most weed have high thca and no d9 and non detect CBD?

10 Likes

3.18%thca

They’re just advertising hemp and blowing smoke the rest of the way

9 Likes

There selling 55-89% cbd as trainwreck and any other popular American name here in greece on the road aide bodega’s. Should have got some pictures, i did get dirty looks and im assuming cussed out when i started laughing

9 Likes

Stepping on their turf knowing they got mids will do that. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sample says: green leaves
Total THC says: 2.85%

Most young plants would test similar no?

I did bump my head this morning, but not that hard. Am I missing something?

4 Likes

Thought i was gonna get to fight half dozen 10-12 yr old gypsies

5 Likes

Wait… all I have to do is call it hemp, and that makes it so? Sweet.

I am going to start calling my shitty car a 1965 Shelby Mustang, just to make it so. I never knew life was this easy.

10 Likes

Look at the bottom test results. They are like 29% thca
It’s literally just weed. The low test results if you look at the picture is like straight up wet fresh buds being cut off and submitted for testing wet thus the low results. :joy:
Hemp boy full trap crossover with a nice knock off cookies branding.

13 Likes

Reddit scam, split off from reddit.com/r/cultofthefranklin to reddit.com/r/cultoftheceiba and reddit.com/r/cultofthefranklin2

Thank @r33fermadness and his social engineering skills for making people believe weed is hemp(and that d8 wasn’t hot)

It’s repackaged Oklahoma medical, usually the garbage $5/g concentrates and old, often moldy, flower

6 Likes

THCo and HHCo can both be non-detectable for THC. We ship both to Japan.

1 Like