Credit card processing for online and dispensary

We provide credit card processing for 56 dispensaries at this moment…online sales too…for marijuana and CBD sales.
It is best for serious companies that do over 10k a month… everyone else would be happy with Square because they are small and undetected

Would you do business with the GLG?

Https://GoodLifeGang.tech

3 Likes

Can you send me more information about your company and the details about how the payments are processed and what the rates are? Thanks

Brian

Mind pm’ing me some details?

So when a customer contests a credit card charge, do you protect the seller and prevent charge backs or are you just like every other cc shell company that wants a piece of the action but not willing to protect the seller from bad buyers who do charge backs.

1 Like

Costumer would contest credit card charge only if you deliver product or service that is not same as promised…and off course that you will have few lunetic costumer that are always unhappy no matter what you do.
CC processing companies just do legal paperwork processing btw you and your costumer credit card. If you provide bad service or costumer is unhappy with your product and his credit card return money to costumer we also loosing that miniature commission.
And it is happen on daily basis, much more that you think. We have over 4000 accounts and I can see it

So what you are saying is you do not offer protection for sellers.

So anyone can lie about service or product. And scam the seller.

See this happens all the time like you saidd

We have a credit card processor that protects the seller and doesn’t allow charge backs to happen

Let us all know when you change your policy and prevent charge backs and offer seller protection.

Everyone else is doing it…why would anyone do business with you knowing they will get charge backs.

We don’t sell cheese burgers, cannabis business cannot afford charge backs. Some of our items range between 7-20k in one shot.

1 Like

The charge back should be investigated, and handled accordingly. There are legitimate reasons to do change backs.

Once a charge back is initiated and there are no policies to prevent it - it is impossible to stop. Even with evidence.

We had people who would purchase stuff from us We took copies of their ID with physical copies of their credit card making sure matched, wesold them the equipment they signed out the door when they left and then they called in a chargeback and we sent all of the data including paperwork and security footage to the credit card company and they still provide the chargeback. You cannot stop it if the customer is pushing it.

You are person in charge of transaction…buyer follow your rules. Obviously you have written on your site that you dont accept returns. Or you should write and highlight it so costumer get clear picture of your service. In that case credit card just tell costumer that is clear written on invoice that returns are not accepted.
When you have issue with your sweater that you order on line…and call seller and your credit card you never get answer that there is xxxx company in btw that decide who is right or not.
And yes…I would protect you be because on the end you are my client but really not interested in any scam

None of this matters dude. What is this. Your first time in the business.

Unless you have it in writting that your business offers contracted protection from all charge backs than you are wasting everyone’s time.

There is too much credit card fraud to not allow change backs.

1 Like

That is easy to do as long that information is written on your website and invoice…no big deal.
Big deal would be for you when unhappy costumers start to saying bad things about you and damage your bussines

In all my years selling in cannabis, I’ve only encounters it three times. That’s not alot.

Thankfully we don’t have that.

The Cannabis market is mostly cash

You are getting wrong impression. There are two type of vendors who handle cards and such.

Basic account management option that allows unrestricted charge back unless customer cancels the charge back, Wich is only in the first 24 hours of the claim by policy with all credit card companies.

Advanced merchant services with policy, this is a account where if you take cc, you photo copy of I’d, cc and signature or items released. This type of merchant account doesn’t allow any charge backs and restricts consumer from receiving a charge back without a formal police filed report of fraud and accompany of signed copies and documents when a purchase is made. This protects the seller and makes the consumer wait up to three months to get thier money back if a case is filed and found to be real fraud, or seller doesn’t respond.

You either have one or two services. Your service is registered as a basic account management or you already have protections against your credit card merchant services from automatic charge back withdrawls. Your business is a basic merchant services. So you don’t offer protections and you just want your cut. Charge backs don’t matter to you becusee it comes from sellers account - and we can tell now what you are all about. Becusee you clearly don’t know or understand the two types of accounts and you probably didn’t even know about seller protection policies.

It only goes one of two ways.

We do offer charge back protection but not for every type of accounts…it depends what you trying to sell. Some account have lots of charges back and there is lots of work and on the end they get shut down …

CannaTrac