CRC yields

not really it was decent but it seems that most trim now is machine trim because all the facilities in CO are so big. I am about to make some big changes so that I can have a chance to run fire material all the time though.

I did the test by weighing my powders after a run and posted the results in the original CRC thread.
I did filter out fats with the powders during the R&D times. I will check the phone I had back then for the pics and post them.

3 Likes

I’ve been getting 12-15% on dry machine trim. 1-1.5 cups b80 per lb

Just seems nuts to be getting that high.
We seem to be hitting 10% on decent outdoor greenhouse stuff…
Running. At -10 to -20

U always dry tf out of your trim?

no I run many different cultivators trim so just how we get it unless I need to make shatter and its super wet then I will dry. But this stuff actually had a bit more moisture then I typically like, the extract turned out great. My trim shatters have been intense lately, this last week I had 3 different slabs test over 99% total cannabinoids and all of my shatters were over 90 TAC, So i dont think that the yield is all fats and junk, The 20+ yielders still tested high and way more terps then normal for a trim run.

3 Likes

i average 12-15% yields on crc trim with a ton of batches going over that just happen to be a big one, I got a few 17% this weeks, its definitely not every run that I get 20%+ but I have consistenly gotten bigger yields since the switch to crc.

3 Likes

Thats odd

4 Likes

What temp did u have ur oven at for that consistency

Deleted.

I’m clearly stoned, I commented on this months ago, and then commented the same response to the same thing you posted

:man_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

Lol! Happens to the best of us brotha.

3 Likes

What is the T 41 replacing?Is it replacing T 5

Have you tried, after your run, to wash your packing with something more polar than butane?

I’m running about 80grams media per lb of dry biomass at a 70/30 ratio (t5/60a silica) and I see anywhere from 9-11% yield on most trim but I’ve gotten near 15-16% on better product. Testing some of the stuff from mediabros on Monday, will be interesting to see how it goes

I have one guy that dry trims and the trim looks very nice but not much nicer than most others but he pushes 20+ % returns even washing it white af I don’t understand what he does different, and it’s always just soo super terpy!

1 Like

What filter media did u use for this result? Was the material you washed good quality or shitty I’m curious if this end result can be achieved with any material

Are you still having issues with crc?